Classic Iron Man Comiquette - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You saw that WGE.....you see what Skiman wants me to do sometimes.....

Now i'm crossing my legs.....

sticky sac O rama will be the end result if I follow that mad man's requests.....

:naughty:D:naughty:D:naughty

Too much info for me to know!
I think Im just going to go and eat my lunch and then throw it right back up! :fart

Too much info for me to know!
I think Im just going to go and eat my lunch and then throw it right back up! :fart

AVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

you still :emperor over Ant-Man.....I felt like a poopy head..:sick

:(

I'm getting Rom's Hulk and once that's complete and he's sitting on my lap giving me a lap dance, meaning all went well, then i'll be seeing if PT still has any DP's left.....

My Ant-Man funds went to a good cause Av....can't be all that bad....:banana

Well, # 010 / 750 arrived, the replacement

Based on what i've learned from this forum, that there is no such thing as a "perfectly painted" statue, he is 99.9% mint and definately an improvement over the first.

I remember the bottom half of the flag pole on my first CIM having some sort of a felt ot rubber bottom attached to the end of the pole which helped to differentiate which end rested on the base and probably stopped it from scratching the base.

This one doesn't...all metal....24 hour pantera, metallica and anthrax.

Could someone please look at their pole......errrr...scratch that.....take a look on the flag staff (whew) and see if they see that felt-rubber cushion i'm referring too.....maybe I'm wrong and it's just the alcohol...Thank You

Here are some really horribly blurry iphone photos in my dark room.....no energy to whip out the mega pixels.....

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
He's beautiful!!!! Congrats!

J see u have a CIM, u listened to me on this, u listened to me on SS PF Hulk....

Now put the Iron Boy back in his corner where he belongs! Prepare for Venom!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
He's beautiful!!!! Congrats!

J see u have a CIM, u listened to me on this, u listened to me on SS PF Hulk....

Now put the Iron Boy back in his corner where he belongs! Prepare for Venom!!!!! :rock rock rock

Crap, you got me with that one....

CIM and Hulk I greatly owe you Mr. S.

But IC (aka IB) is so tall and shiny Ski.............he's just so :cool:

Awesome Pics..................
My EX. Replacement is coming next week,can't wait.

Beautiful... can't believe he is not sold out. People will be kicking themselves when he is gone and hard to get.

SquiderM3 :rock :rock :rock

Uuuuu...this means you've got more photos of him in your thread......time for a visit to the Squider homestead for some visual stimulation! NICE! :rock

CIM FTW since day number one! :rock even though mine if on Flex still, it will be here shortly. The ultimate Classic Iron Man!

Back