Cinemaquette Godfather finally arriving

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here the scans are just taken today and would like to share with SS freak board members. I find the hair is too long and will cut it later to make it more neat.

gfcm2.jpg

GF1.jpg

gfcm4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
IMO that thing is not worthy of being called a "Godfather" piece, close but no cigar and for that kind of money whats the deal? You're right his hair is way too long but also his eye balls are even more distracting.

Its a nice piece if you don't mind it doesn't have good likeness.

IMO that thing is not worthy of being called a "Godfather" piece, close but no cigar and for that kind of money whats the deal? You're right his hair is way too long but also his eye balls are even more distracting.

Its a nice piece if you don't mind it doesn't have good likeness.

gotta agree. I'll take the ht figure over this for a cheaper price.

Too skinny...Hot toys and enterbay are the best godfather likeness out there.

CM's Terminator pieces are awesome.

However, the others are all dissapointments to me. I am glad I stopped collecting the line.

One dissapointment after another.

Here the scans are just taken today and would like to share with SS freak board members. I find the hair is too long and will cut it later to make it more neat.

gfcm2.jpg

GF1.jpg

gfcm4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Who the ^^^^ is this guy????

Hehe poor Amin Ko he i'm sure was very excited to get this piece and everyone here has had nothing but negative things to say :D

Still congrats on your addition bro!

Hehe poor Amin Ko he i'm sure was very excited to get this piece and everyone here has had nothing but negative things to say :D

Still congrats on your addition bro!

Yeah and you started the onslaught of negativity you ungrateful jerk! And you call yourself a Canadian. We're supposed to be a sweet caring loving bunch. Way to ruin a perfect stereotype... jerk!

I do come from Manitoba... after all it does say Friendly Manitoba on our license plate for a reason.

The likeness is great. I've seen it in person, but i agree that he is too skinny. Regardless, congrats on the new acquisition, Amin Ko.

The likeness is great. I've seen it in person, but i agree that he is too skinny. Regardless, congrats on the new acquisition, Amin Ko.

I agree, too skinny but an amazing and lifelike piece regardless. Admin Ko, tha is definitely a sweet piece. Be happy and don't let the nay sayers ruin the fun of this purchase for you. :)

Something tells me this thread has gotten off track. I think the CM Godfather looks pretty good, considering that we know CM pieces tend to photograph badly. The likeness seems a lot better than the Indiana Jones or Jack Sparrow ones, and people say those look good in person.

From order from delivery I think that's the quickest they've done. He looks pretty good, although you need to adjust the jacket I think. I've seen this one in person and it's definitely a great likeness, but I'd have to agree that I prefer the HT and EB ones a bit more.

Referring to deleted posts from this thread - derailing threads is rude.

From order from delivery I think that's the quickest they've done. He looks pretty good, although you need to adjust the jacket I think. I've seen this one in person and it's definitely a great likeness, but I'd have to agree that I prefer the HT and EB ones a bit more.

Referring to deleted posts from this thread - derailing threads is rude.

Dave may I ask where you saw this piece in person? Was it at SDCC? What are your views on some of the 'thin' comments being made here.

Oh and Amin - congratulations. To my eyes he looks fantastic. It is very difficult to photograph properly with the light you are using there - throws the camera out by the looks of it.

Hopefully mine shouldn't take too much longer to arrive.

The hair is just WAY to long, if it wasnt for that the likeness would be 100 times better....nice piece though

Back