CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not that any action figure could ever be awesome enough but SSC should give it a try!!

Colt
Scott James
J.J. McQuade
Colonel James Braddock
Ranger Cordell Walker

Awesome. I want a Chuck Norris figure with removable beard. And under the beard, instead of a chin, have another fist!

a chuck norris action figure would sleep with more women than most men could dream of...........:monkey3...............:lol

Chuck Norris, 2012 action figure
Yes. Chuck Norris for President.
He does not represent any party.
Chuck Norris is all business.

There's actually a decent sculpted Chuck head out there already that some freaks here would easily paint. I picked one up and found it to be 100% compatible with the TrueType body. So anyone looking to do some customizing, there's an alternative to spending a small fortune on a licensed fig:

norris.jpg

For such an action movie icon that Chuck is, I am suprised that there are not official figures available of him. As other people have listed there are some terrific movies out there, so he is deserving of being immortalized as an "action figure".

To me the classic Chuck Norris movie is Lone Wolf McQuade, I watched this movie many times when I was younger, and I still watch it many times now that I am older :)

The grizzled Texas Ranger persona played by Norris sums up what a Norris movie should be. This is one of the two Chuck Norris figures that I decided to do as a custom. This was one of the first customs that I posted on this board so here is a quick refresh in the spirit of this thread.

mq16.jpg

here is the original thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24685

I agree with the thread as well, we need more Chuck :D :D

enjoy.

Here's the headsculpt I was talking about. I used it to make a Delta Force Chuck. Unfortunately, at the time I was unable to find a 1:6 UZI. There was some Hasbro crap but really wasn't to scale so I just stuck him with the MP5. He did use one and it works just fine, so please forgive that. But UZI aside, I think it still works:

DeltaChuck.jpg

Back