Chronicles of Riddick 3 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Vin Diesel himself mentioning that he wanted this to go back to it's original roots with being dark and bloody so hopefully we wont have to worry about them holding back.

I hope that's the case. Pirch Black is one of my Fav sci-fi movies, Chronicles l thought was a toned down version of Rddick for younger audiences. l hope to see a more violent dark Riddick like we saw in the first. l would like to see this movie R rated like Pitch Black. (off the top of my head l think it was R rated).

I never saw the first Riddick. I loved Pitch Black though.

The first Riddick is Pitch Black.:lol

Last edited:
I hope that's the case. Pirch Black is one of my Fav sci-fi movies, Chronicles l thought was a toned down version of riddick for younger audiences. l hope to see a more violent dark Riddick like we saw in the first.

:lol okay then I never saw The Chronicles Of Riddick :lol

I hope that's the case. Pirch Black is one of my Fav sci-fi movies, Chronicles l thought was a toned down version of Rddick for younger audiences. l hope to see a more violent dark Riddick like we saw in the first. l would like to see this movie R rated like like Pitch Black. (off the top of my head l think it was R rated).

Yeah Pitch Black was good, hope this is more like that.

From Vin Diesel:

303830_10150439781503313_89562268312_9810816_1888187610_n.jpg

Looks awesome. I loved both Riddick films for different reasons. Pitch Black for the originality and dark tones, and Chronicles for the sheer epicness and scope.

Looks awesome. I loved both Riddick films for different reasons. Pitch Black for the originality and dark tones, and Chronicles for the sheer epicness and scope.

:exactly:

David Twohy a gifted and verry underestimated filmmaker.

So he's gonna start as King of the Dark Necromancers or whatever? Sweeet.

Last movie ended with Riddick killing the Lord Marshal of the Necromongers, then sitting on his throne. Riddick looks like he's still in charge at the beginning of Pt. 3

Necromonger code: You keep what you kill.

Back