Chronicle collectibles T-800 life size bust: Terminator Genisys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt the movie will be awful, but I'm really dying for more updates on this thing.

10952892_1542780949315078_1826575973727543134_n.jpg

Is that it? I though it was going to be more like the T-600 bust and more substantial with some shoulder parts too.

I did too...but not disappointed if they bring it in for the right price point. The clean skull is preferable to BD in my book. Used to own the SS, but ended up screwing it by cleaning it and revealing various cracks. This is on my radar for sure.

That's great. I'm resistant to the SS one based on some of the horror stories and pictures I've seen. Just too inconsistent for me.

not impressed. I don't know why they didn't add more to it. Looks too similar to what has already been done.

They should of copied the Sideshow T600 bust design

OGRM-1-1-The-Terminator-T600-statue-Half-bust.jpg

And as a rough idea made it look like this. Oh well.

Yep! I'll never understand it, their loss. I still love my t600. Maybe the most underrated terminator piece .

I wonder what their 1/4 "Arnold Schwarzenegger Figurine" is gonna turn out like. (I thought they were going to do an Endo, guess they abandoned it in wake of SS announcement?!)

They are planning several items that we haven't seen much of yet. The SSC endo is based on T2 so shouldn't effect this one.

Back