• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christopher Reeve Clark Kent custom 1/6 figure! O.O.A.K.! Les Walker head sculpt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I have got a "Superman: The Movie" Christopher Reeve - Clark Kent 1/6 figure. It has a great custom head sculpt made by Les Walker. "FiguremasterLes" as he used to be known here on this board. Les made it for me, and painted it.

It comes on a Hot Toys True Type body, in a gray pinstriped suit. It also comes with the Superman Hot Toys figure stand, and a special 1/6 "Daily Planet" newspaper I also got from Les Walker.

Check out out here....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/161090961412?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This great figure truly is "One Of A Kind"! Les Walker is out of making custom head sculpts now, and he only made a select number of these. Don't miss out on it if you're a fan of Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent and Superman like I am!

Last edited:
BUMP! :bounce

I have changed the shipping to FREE U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail shipping, and also offer local pickup for the winning bidder if they live in the greater New Orleans, LA are near where I live. Please check out my auction if you're interested in this great one-of-a-kind figure!

Last edited:
Hey! Yeah, I haven't been here in a long time. I want to try to visit the board more often again. Thanks for the well wishes for my sale! I appreciate it! I really hate selling him, but like the rest of us, I can use the money. This is one of my last few Les Walker pieces. I still have a few left. I don't plan on selling them if I can.

Yeah our Saints are looking much better already! Especially the defense! I see a new direction for them under coach Rob Ryan, and the 3-4 defensive scheme. The offense looks great too. It's so good to have coach Sean Payton back now too! Geaux Saints! WHO DAT no doubt! :yess:

My first weekend BUMP!

I've lowered the opening bid on it now. Please check out the figure if you're interested. Thanks! :wave

Second weekend...BUMP! :)

The figure's still on auction. No opening bid yet. I lowered the opening bid yesterday. Please take a look at it if you're a Christopher Reeve Superman fan like I am!

It really is a great figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back