Check out the Oluf Hartvigson Store on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip Migwit... I would have purchased it IMMEDIATELY however someone beat me to the punch. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

It sold just before Noon, so I missed it by about an hour and a half! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

So sorry, P! I tried! Got a hotline for folks to tip you off when these things come up? :eek: How about 1-800-GET-SPIKE? :lol

There seem to be a few human Spikes lately, so there's still hope! :dance

I just picked up my Signed Angel from the Post office.
Oluf signed it on the back and dated it.
I am so glad I scraped the cash together to get this
figure. I would have kicked myself forever if I had not
taken advantage of such a great price. Just wish I had
gotten a Spike as well.

Congrats, dr2red! I was fortunate to get one of Oluf's signed Human Spike figures, but have debated getting the autographed Grad Day Buffy. It's just so tempting!! :monkey5

Note: Looks like Oluf's put his eBay listings on "hold", there's a note on his listing page (where nothing is currently showing) that says the seller is away til April 24th. So of course I will now start obsessing that I must have an autographed Grad Day Buffy before he puts his listings back up!

Last edited:
Anyone need a signed Vampire Angel SDCC exclusive... or signed Werewolf Oz SDCC exclusive... or signed Knight Who Says 'Ni'... or signed exclusive Doggett... or signed Simpsons Comic Book Guy or Collector busts... :rotfl

Wow, Oluf has quite a stock of hard-to-find items,doesn't he? I would KILL for one of his "Knights", since that is the only Monty Python and the Holy Grail figure I don't have. That's actually not a bad price, either. Every time I've tried looking for one, they're going for around $400.

I'll keep an eye on these, maybe I'll change my mind in a day or so and if there's one left, I'll get one! :D

Oluf's prices are pretty decent.. all things considered. And you're getting the piece signed.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Yeah, if I didn't already have Werewolf Oz, I'd buy that one in a heartbeat! Guess the lesson here is to keep a watch on Oluf's eBay store, since there's a good possibility he has more "goodies" to sell! :D

Yeah.. I would pick up a "The Collector", but already have him as well - although mine is cracked in the column, so half-way considering it. Nice prices for the pieces.

Back