Check out Subject 805!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not my mom, it's my sister. Pixletwin is marrying her.

I was going to until I found this picture which proved her gross and hairy infidelity.

chewiefamily3copygw8.jpg

:monkey2

I'm sorry but the new version looks like a moldy black man. >_< Like a black zombie whose been sitting out in the sun too long and has begun to rot. Just doesn't look quite right. :monkey2

From the newsletter...

...One of their plans involves displaying new images of their zombie identification training tool, Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator, at SideshowCollectibles.com. These images show exactly what can happen to you if you are not prepared, if you have not been serious about the threat, and if you have been lackadaisical in your zombie preparation. To this we say to you, remember to Be Ready for anything!

Zombie identification training tool??? Maybe this is an April Fool Joke! :D

Nope. I don't buy that Star Wars crap. :monkey1 ;)

I just feel honored that after 4 + years on this board I finally got Josh to "multiquote" one of my posts. :bow My life feels so complete now.

I don't buy just SW stuff ya know. :)

You're welcome. I do what I can.

From the newsletter...

Zombie identification training tool??? Maybe this is an April Fool Joke! :D

Possibly I suppose. I hope it is but I would be interested in buying the second if it was just announced that way.

Back