Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great men do the right thing! Congrats....and...waiting for your next custom project....good luck! :rock

Cheers guys. I appreciate the kind words.

Anyone wanting to move to Kansas in a few months? I know of a house with a large display space. :)

20171009_182333.jpg

good luck chris with your new adventure. yeah it sucks any time when it comes to moving specially the last day because your afraid you might have forgotten something or left something behind in the back of your mind. but congrats and good luck.

Good luck with the job Chris.
And jeebzuz, moving all that stuff........:horror
One of my biggest fears. I hate moving just the normal stuff as is, if I had to move my collection room.......i probably wouldn't ever put it all back up again.

Best of luck with everything. I hope the magical stuff of the Chakaman Channel will resume soon.

And yeah - I moved a couple of years ago and packing 1/6 displays feels nearly endless. Hope everything arrives safely.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

I will be back at some point. I've got all my custom parts, heads and outfits safely packed away and put in storage. They aren't going anywhere. Looking forward to getting them all out and finishing them up someday. :)

Its almost like the end of an era, hope you have a smooth stress free transition.

Make sure you have the odd custom on display to remind you how much you miss it ( and how much we will :gah: )

I'm trying to knock out some customs that needed the finishing touches completed on them. First one up is Wooof. Repainted the outfit, weathered the outfit, new body and gave him HT Predator hands.

attachment.jpg

Two years ago? Wow. Time sure flies by. Wooof is my favorite custom. :)

I was bored today, decided to look through my thread. With all my figures, parts in storage it's been kind of nice to look through this thread. Man, I miss working on this stuff.

It's been fun seeing what you all have been up to the past few months. Hopefully I will be back up and running at some point this year.

Take care guys.

Nice to see this thread back on top!

Glad to see you posting in it again Chris - looking forward to seeing the new stuff you come up with.

-
Dennis

Two years ago? Wow. Time sure flies by. Wooof is my favorite custom. :)

I was bored today, decided to look through my thread. With all my figures, parts in storage it's been kind of nice to look through this thread. Man, I miss working on this stuff.

It's been fun seeing what you all have been up to the past few months. Hopefully I will be back up and running at some point this year.

Take care guys.

Always loved Wooof because he was on my ROTJ lunch box, but didn't know his name back then. Great work!

Back