Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to do a body swap to the one pictures to the right and obviously futz them, but my E-Web squad is coming together.

20170714_193919.jpg

Cant wait to get mine set up that way once i get two more ht snow trooper heads. I did buy bunch of the hot trooper parts i will have two full ht snow troopers. Awesome squade chris all that`s missing is vader to lead through hoth like a bat out of hell. :)

Very nice, Chakaman.:clap

Did you stick with the SSC backpacks or swap them out for HT ones?

For the gloves, i think the most accurates are the Han Solo TFA ones. Once repainted in grey, it's spot on.

Thanks guys.

I will look at the TFA Han Solo gloves. I may just repaint the Red 5 gloves. I will be looking for alternatives.

For the head sculpt, I think the Hot Toys Jim Gordon would look pretty good with a repaint.

Outstanding blue squadron pilot of Rogue One. I tnought the same idea and asked to Enaud about it. I got gloves from Luke Snowdpeeder pilot SSC and helmet likewise. Awesome look

I thought about gloves. I got TFA Han Solo and Luke Snowspeeder pilot SSC. Looking forward and pics of G. Antoc Merrick i noted he wears the same as Hoth Troopers (Luke, Han Solo, officers and troopers) worn in ESB in the battle of Planet Hoth. So i bought those that Luke ESB SS pilot wears that are very similar. But i think HS TFA gloves are quite fine too and cool.

About the head i thought the same idea that Gordons head is quite fine but also DID WW2 Gerenals Guderian or Keitel with blue grey eyes, moustache, and blond hair would be other head options.

Those would be my options that could match quite well as G. Antoc Merrick. And some repaint touches if needed.

Anyway. The figure is very impressive. Sweet work.

I definitely think that Keitel is a dead ringer for Merrick. Just beef up the mustache a little. Works for the helmeted head anyway. I may get two heads so I can have both options and on the second head I would sculpt the hair onto it. Good call on that suggestion Santi!

Thanks guys. :)

Awesome - loved this character (and bummed that Hasbro doesn't seem to be doing anything of him.) Can't wait to see this complete.:clap

How did you do the segmented strip down the arms? How much work did you do on the jumpsuit?

One of my favorite characters too. Looking forward to finishing him up. Hopefully starting the helmet repaint soon.

I didn't make the suit. I had a private commission done.

Back