Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

Yeah, that Han sculpt doesn't work for ESB. I am going to use it for a
ANH Cantina Solo. I pretty much have second HT Solo outfit.

It's been a crazy week, I haven't had much time to do anything.

Here's a shot of a few things in the pipeline that I hope to finish up this summer...
2016-05-07 08.57.45.jpg

Always love seeing those group shots!:love

Does Enaud make the blue Nikto clothing or did you make that yourself?

Thanks everyone. :)

Always love seeing those group shots!:love

Does Enaud make the blue Nikto clothing or did you make that yourself?

Thanks. Duane did the tunic and undershirt for me, they are fantastic. I scratch built the hat and armor. The pants, belts and boots will be modded with existing parts.

nikto will look great and every one else once you get the time once again. I just made a hoth leia you have to check her out when you get the chance

Thanks everyone. :)

Thanks. Duane did the tunic and undershirt for me, they are fantastic. I scratch built the hat and armor. The pants, belts and boots will be modded with existing parts.

Cool, great to know. They do look perfect. Will contact him when I'm closer to jumping into Nikto. I bought the pants (pleated grey) and have some towel set aside for the head.

I've said it before - I sort of think of Enaud as a mini-Sideshow. He enables you to do characters that SSC never will.

Yeah... Like all the interesting characters. ;) No offence to anyone, but I felt sideshow spent too much time exploring the clone wars.

It's been a crazy week, I haven't had much time to do anything.

Here's a shot of a few things in the pipeline that I hope to finish up this summer...
View attachment 263190

Love all your projects and you definitely have enough to keep you busy for a while.

btw think you get get duane to upscale that rancor to 1/6th for us?..........:pray:............:lol

I wouldn't want it in my collection, but I'd give the rancor a shot. How big would it have to be 5', 6'?

But seriously, if someone wants to kickstart a Landspeeder - or Snowspeeder run, I'm in for a partial stake.

Thanks guys. Yes, the background characters are the best.

1/6th Rancor eh? Duane, you there??

One more thing....... does anybody have some "free-time" they could send me? :)

I wouldn't want it in my collection, but I'd give the rancor a shot. How big would it have to be 5', 6'?

He would be around the 6 ft mark-I kicked the idea around a few years ago, but did not have the room.Ditto for the 1/6 X-wing.

Back