Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steven. :)

Update on Taym Dren-Garen. I got his pants and boots done. Now time to futz and weather them. :)
010%20715x800_zpsok5dhmee.jpg

Thanks guys. :)

I am trying to get some customs knocked out that have been sitting unfinished. Skiffmaster has been staring at me for months. I had him "finished" I suppose a while back, but was never happy with the pants, shoes and paintjob on sculpt. Well today I repainted the sculpt, made him new boots and found him a new pair of pants. I still need to find a couple of ammo pouches for his belt/holster and of course weather pants/shoes. Coming along nicely.

Thanks guys. :)

I was able to weather him up a bit this morning. Not sure I am finished yet, but it will do for now.

Here is a pic of my Weequay skiffguards. Soon, there will be three. I am in the process of reworking my Sail Barge Weequay with some help from Duane.

Great work as always! Now all you need is a 1:6 scale skiff to display them on.

Years back there was talk of a Skiff on these pages...

Thanks guys. Yes, there was some talk about doing a skiff a few years ago. It sure would take a lot of space. However, it would be awesome. Maybe someday when I get done doing all of Jabbas guards I will look into doing one.

Back