Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rotfl I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you first seen it! :lol. You have been wanting this for ages :banana

I will be getting this for sure!! :rock

Since 2004. Owning a CP mask has been one of my goals. I didnt want to pic those fan made ones, cuz I think they look crappy. Thats the only thing i'm an accurate whore about.

^^^^in rights now i got a shot at getting into the bios. i missed wolf which was a bummer, scars bio i just dont like but this is freakin sweeet. bring P2!

u mean like this one........

IMG_0052.jpg

i hope ss doesnt make one cause i really like mine and if ss made one, it could possibly be better :(

Yowsah! That is sick to the core. I want one of those.

One of life's greatest mysteries:lol Whoever created the AvP movies must be laughing b/c for as much as people hate the movies, the merchandise flies off the shelves, err online stores

I liked AVP and all the preds in it, so i will always get suckered in.:D:D:D

please note the sarcasim :rolleyes: in my org. post..:lol

I liked the movie..

Im getting one for sure.

anyone know how long it usually takes from the time its announced untill its possible to pre order it ?

/Jimmy

Im getting one for sure.

anyone know how long it usually takes from the time its announced untill its possible to pre order it ?

/Jimmy

next thurs :D, but since this isnt an ex SS item, i will defn b getting mine from alter ego............no sales tax either :banana

Any of you customizers out there wanna share a good way to get the claw marks on him? Although I'm scared as hell, I'm just really determined to have the scratches on mine:D

Any of you customizers out there wanna share a good way to get the claw marks on him? Although I'm scared as hell, I'm just really determined to have the scratches on mine:D

I personally think they will release a battle damaged mask...
hold on a while before you start sawing this thing in half. :lol

Would it be daft to have both? :monkey1?
I suppose If they did bring out the BD one I could make up my mind and sell the normal version, then again Bios are my must have item :rock

I'll try to hold off as long as I can:lol For some reason, the claw marks on Celtic's bio is just as important to me as Scar's, well....scar

I wish so it would save me the trouble/scare of doing it myself, but I really don't see them doing it. I've been known to be wrong once or twice though so who really knows?:lol

Back