Celtic Predator Life Size Mask!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought you hated AVP???
~~anyone know what these are gonna cost on the secondary market???

well this is the most popular bio, so..........this could potentially sell out quicker than the others, i wont b gettin mine from ss though, their only good for exclusive items and everything else must b purchased elsewhere :monkey1

sorry i meant from outside vendors not on ebay. i definitely like this Bio Mask better than Scar's so i am hoping to get my hands on this guy. if not, i'll have to look for some custom fan made mask.

sorry i meant from outside vendors not on ebay. i definitely like this Bio Mask better than Scar's so i am hoping to get my hands on this guy. if not, i'll have to look for some custom fan made mask.

prolly exact price as the scar...........i think everyone still has that in stock

I still hate AvP, but the I've always loved the bio. Its easily the coolest looking Predator mask of all time IMO. I've picked my whole Internet name off the freakin thing.

I still hate AvP, but the I've always loved the bio. Its easily the coolest looking Predator mask of all time IMO. I've picked my whole Internet name off the freakin thing.
agreed. for me, it's a tie between the celtic and the gort for best bio. they look kinda similar anyway.

The site works perfect here. I want the mask but I'm not sure if I can afford it at the moment ^^

Back