Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhhhhhhh.... yeah, THAT!

Wha' happen'?

:huh

How late were we getting back anyway? Just past midnight I believe. I remember a Taco spread across me and two other freaks, in the back of a car that smelled distinctively of horse!!!

:rotfl

I believe we stayed out till 3. Sam and Zoom know how to party! Good thing Titus was up and gave us a place to drink :yess:

Poor Taco :lol :lol :lol

You and John were snoring. Lololol I was jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man. I remember peeking and seeing your head knocking back too lol.

That sofa was comfortable and once I get comfortable my body goes into rest mode I have to always be doing something.

But I do appreciate you and Kyle coming over. That meant a lot.

You proved that, if the stories are true, the SDCC crew parties harder than the Celebration crew.

In fairness though, I did jet from the party the night before, rested up, and had a fairly easy morning Saturday, attending RSD with Waller. Which may explain why he lasted well into the night with us. I had a proper good time, even if it was only hanging around a dining table in a condo!

Triple J had hosted the night before, and cooked for virtually everyone. So he gets a pass in my book. The rest? :dunno

Yeah Friday was the $#!+ and I was running around like a nut job.
I just wanted everyone to be happy and enjoy the moment.
Seeing all my brothers together like that, like a true family meant a lot to me. We all contributed and made it perfect.
What hurt by then end was knowing the next week or two, I wouldn't be able to call everyone and say come over and do it again.

:lecture............:1-1:.............:duff

And come to think of it, Flosi even provided the Crown I was drinking.

I contributed nothing :rotfl

Twas a great time!

:monkey2

And then Saturday night I showed up and drank a bunch of the beer in the fridge :rotfl

What a ****in mooch!

:chase

Its funny that that emoticon is : chase.....:lol

I was apprehensive, being the new one to the bunch, but I couldn't have had a better time! You guys were the best! Never felt more welcome :1-1:

Seriously, though. We are glad you made it out. It was a pleasure meeting you, good sir. :duff

I was apprehensive, being the new one to the bunch, but I couldn't have had a better time! You guys were the best! Never felt more welcome :1-1:

It was awesome to meet some new blood! I'm so sick of Punk and furystorm and Waller... Oh wait, did I say that out loud? :monkey3

Back