Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you guys score the rebels Vader/Ashoka print from Hasbro or have an extra ?
Gave my only extra to Punk... I wish I had scored all of the posters they had. I missed out on the Stephen Hayford ones...

To all of your Dr. Who haters, I say :pfft:. It's among the top 3 sci-fi television series EVER, along with Star Trek and The Twilight Zone.

Gave my only extra to Punk... I wish I had scored all of the posters they had. I missed out on the Stephen Hayford ones...

To all of your Dr. Who haters, I say :pfft:. It's among the top 3 sci-fi television series EVER, along with Star Trek and The Twilight Zone.

3 boring shows. :lecture

Micro, I have a 3 3/4" one, but I need a training remote and one hatch arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need that one too. I have the Action fleet one though. LOL.

c200b913be30c0ba4784ad1e0e0d9417.jpg

Glory to the Empire!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn the more I see it the more I want it !

DAMN THAT PUNK !

I would have traded a Hayford for it too !

I've been to way too many. 8 Celebrations, 13 SDCC's, 6-7 Creation Entertainment shows, over a dozen Wizard Worlds, and about 2 dozen Doctor Who conventions, plus a few more. Tons of fun. Never had a year without at least one con since 1989.

They do add up quick. I'd say I've been to 9 Planet Comic-Cons here in KC and 11 SDCC. I may go to Wizard World in St. Louis this year as Weta is going to be there.

Eyes/ tail do not move and my clock has no hair
Clock I said
Did you get a response yet? And when you say no hair, do you mean NONE, or just not on top of his head, but he has the hairy shoulder patches?

They do add up quick. I'd say I've been to 9 Planet Comic-Cons here in KC and 11 SDCC. I may go to Wizard World in St. Louis this year as Weta is going to be there.
Weta wat Wizard World? Weird.

What wampa
No hair anywhere
That sucks. Broken, and hairless? You got ripped off, and you're the freakin Crumb collector!!! They better respond to your email... If you suddenly see Thinkgeek selling it or someplace else, you may want to just order it, and return the bad one to them. You'll be pissed if you get screwed, and have no crumb clock. I'm sure they had more left after the show ended...

Yeah, I think they're at Chicago, Philly, and St. Louis.

I was surprised but its tempting to drive the four hours to St. Louis to check things out.
IF I go to Chicago, I'll definitely swing by their booth. But I really don't think I'm going. I'm not a fan of Wizard World. Tickets are expensive, and they don't offer much.

IF I go to Chicago, I'll definitely swing by their booth. But I really don't think I'm going. I'm not a fan of Wizard World. Tickets are expensive, and they don't offer much.

I've never been to a WW event so I'm curious to see one and Weta being there is quite tempting. What do tickets normally run?

Had too much fun at C7....the sucky part for me is the 14hr flights there and back.
Being in that opening panel though sure made up for it!

Back