Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I don't really follow this thread. I'm down for whatever... only things I want to try and make for sure would be the opening ceremony and getting Hammil's autograph. EPIII in 3D sounds fun, especially with the host so I'd be down for that as well... even though I'd prefer if it were an OT flick :lol

And parties, dinners, what-not... just tell me where to go and I'll be there!

I expect to do some bad eating, but I really can't do beer like I used to. I've gotten pickier about the beer I drink now that I only have it 1 or 2 days a week. :lol

I'm not too worried... I figure I'll go into it with the idea of maintaining the weight I'm at (at the time) and that should be fine. At least it worked when I was traveling and seeing family over a 5 day period.

Heads-up... if you guys want one of the 18x24 prints with Jamie Snell's artwork for the R2 Builders (seen below in a low-res preview file) there are only 3 days left to order to secure one. I really doubt we'll have many (if any) extras. There will probably only be 50-75 made total:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7H84SK3BMBY7N

19811_10155549994075107_6984112612920745352_n.jpg

(And, yes, Jamie WILL sign them) :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7H84SK3BMBY7N

When I first started this is what worked for me. I went to Walmart and bought different Flavored water packets. My favorite is Dragonfruit but they have a lot of choices. Then buy two bottles of whatever soda you enjoy and only take a sip or two throughout the day. People who go cold turkey props to them but don't feel bad if you take a different route as long as their is progress.
I was lucky I was able to cut it out pretty much cold turkey. I only drank it when I was eating away from home but I travel so much that's 80% of my meals probably, so I just stopped and starting getting water. I will occasionally have a soda but that's once every 2-3 months. If want something besides water and need flavor with a meal I drink wine.

Bueller.gif

Stormy
KenBen
JJJ
Falcon
Waller
Shalimar +1
mfogo
Avfin
UT
Tag
Eli
MadCow
FLOSI
galactiboy
themlgcjay
swabie
punk
King +1
Darth Vader

Let me know if I added you in error and who else needs to be added.

Hey, I wore that R5 shirt the other day. And those shorts I'm wearing no longer fit me. They're too big. :yess:
The picture is from a weird angle. It makes Rick look HUGE, and we know he ain't that big. He's a runner, for crying out loud!

Thats more than me. I haven't had one in over two months !
I haven't had a beer in at least 6 months... Hard liquor, on the other hand...

Dark Ink's page is up with some pricing if you missed it:

Star Wars Celebration 2015 Anaheim
PASS! I'm out, for the first time... I need to cut back. I think. I may cave...

****ing work ****ing started blocking all the ****ing websites I ****ing go to all the time as of yesterday, including this one, so I can no longer read any ****ing posts while I'm at work, unless I use my phone. Thus, I won't be doing it very often, since my phone is still having issues. I'll be on the boards this weekend, but next week will suck during the day...

20 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

"Won't you lay me down in the tall grass.
and let me do my stuff." - Fleetwood Mac

d8614948b4e3b8004252f8237df0d1ba_zps2656c9c6.jpg

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Back