Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to order Joel but am waiting to see if they’ll announce Ellen first before ordering. Would rather to have those two and Clicker displayed together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to order Joel but am waiting to see if they’ll announce Ellen first before ordering. Would rather to have those two and Clicker displayed together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellen_headshot_8.26-p_2017.jpg

No thanks.....:lol

Just messing with ya...

My order was delivered today!

Turns out, the "shipped" notification was for some crummy pair of sunglasses. :lol It was the seller's way of thanking me for pre-ordering from them.

My order was delivered today!

Turns out, the "shipped" notification was for some crummy pair of sunglasses. :lol It was the seller's way of thanking me for pre-ordering from them.

...so, that’s not a scam so that eBay sees your purchase as delivered?

It's probably a ploy to get PayPal to release the funds. Sometimes they won't unless tracking confirms delivery. Seems unlikely to be legit but eBay and PayPal will eventually make it right if anything goes wrong.

...so, that’s not a scam so that eBay sees your purchase as delivered?

As long as I've been on these boards, and as long as I've been a cynical online buyer - that was my first thought.

I asked the seller, and they cancelled my first order, and made a new one to refresh the Paypal guarantee. They seem to understand that ebay preorders are shady stuff, and have done a few things to make it more like a normal online order than a "oh well" ebay preorder.

And I don't mean to brag or anything, but my daughter's Jasmine doll is looking straight fierce with her new pair of 1/6 Brian Bosworth-esque shades.

As long as I've been on these boards, and as long as I've been a cynical online buyer - that was my first thought.

I asked the seller, and they cancelled my first order, and made a new one to refresh the Paypal guarantee. They seem to understand that ebay preorders are shady stuff, and have done a few things to make it more like a normal online order than a "oh well" ebay preorder.

And I don't mean to brag or anything, but my daughter's Jasmine doll is looking straight fierce with her new pair of 1/6 Brian Bosworth-esque shades.

this is always good to hear when there are actual legit people behind these ebay accounts. glad they are taking care of you.

Back