Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from work and took couple more shots of Joe head.
Figure looks really awesome.

Would it be possible you take some photos of him posing with the guitar?

I've still haven't seen any yet. Thank you very much, love your reviews.

Figure looks really awesome.

Would it be possible you take some photos of him posing with the guitar?

I've still haven't seen any yet. Thank you very much, love your reviews.

Attachments

• IMG_4544.JPG
    IMG_4544.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4555.JPG
    IMG_4555.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4549.JPG
    IMG_4549.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4526.JPG
    IMG_4526.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 142
So even the stock body can be made to work.

Joel and the Clicker from OneSixthKit left Hong Kong on Monday, went to China then back to Hong Kong (as usual for 4PX parcels), and arrived in the UK early this morning.

This delivery service, in spite of its roundabout route, is as fast it was before the dark times, before the Covid.

The last 4PX also only took five days from Kit to delivery.

So even the stock body can be made to work.

Joel and the Clicker from OneSixthKit left Hong Kong on Monday, went to China then back to Hong Kong (as usual for 4PX parcels), and arrived in the UK early this morning.

This delivery service, in spite of its roundabout route, is as fast it was before the dark times, before the Covid.

The last 4PX also only took five days from Kit to delivery.
Lucky, here in Europe waiting times are worse than ever, the outrage has never been this bad, nothing goes past costums without getting taxed, even packages with the import tax already taken care of, it's affecting a lot of people, well at least where I'm at, I'm sure other countries don't have this garbage company taking care of mail.

Lucky, here in Europe waiting times are worse than ever, the outrage has never been this bad, nothing goes past costums without getting taxed, even packages with the import tax already taken care of, it's affecting a lot of people, well at least where I'm at, I'm sure other countries don't have this garbage company taking care of mail.

That's crazy. :(

Btw was kinda surprised no one has talked about his jacket yet. Its more yellow than in the promo pics and looks nothing like how it was in the game. Joel wears a brown leather jacket and here its not even leather.

It looks good on him tho and Im glad they didnt use pleather because seeing my older Hot Toys figures disintegrate in front of my eyes is jarring. One less thing I have to worry about with him.

Btw was kinda surprised no one has talked about his jacket yet. Its more yellow than in the promo pics and looks nothing like how it was in the game. Joel wears a brown leather jacket and here its not even leather.

It looks good on him tho and Im glad they didnt use pleather because seeing my older Hot Toys figures disintegrate in front of my eyes is jarring. One less thing I have to worry about with him.
The tailoring is a bit more accurate since they did fix the pockets but it's still missing buttons, not sure if the pants have a belt or not but his shirt is supposed to be tucked in his pants.
The Last of Us™ Part II_20200813024102.png

Also the jacket isn't leather, it's funny to me because I've heard the same thing about Arthur's jacket from RDR2 and they're both similar, but it's all fabric, I think the collar might be either leather or suede but it's hard to tell from the game's textures, the color is a dirty tan.
1631199154135.png

I do agree that they made it too yellow tho, should've been darker and have some weathering on it.

CCToys Joel and Master Team Ellie, definitely think they're a better pair than CCToy's Ellie.
1631199350913.png

Honestly the more im seeing of this figure the more Im starting to like it. I got the master team headsculpts when they were still cheap and will be swapping those on the cctoys elli. I just really wanted the cctoys version because it has a bit more accessories and her hoody. Hopefully they fix their phicen body issue or I might have to get one of those master team bodies..

Honestly the more im seeing of this figure the more Im starting to like it. I got the master team headsculpts when they were still cheap and will be swapping those on the cctoys elli. I just really wanted the cctoys version because it has a bit more accessories and her hoody. Hopefully they fix their phicen body issue or I might have to get one of those master team bodies..
I believe from what R_R_X said either in this thread or the master team thread CCtoys are using the same body as master team,I'm really hoping when CCtoys ellie releases that the tattoo is mostly intact only issue I'm worrying about

I believe from what R_R_X said either in this thread or the master team thread CCtoys are using the same body as master team,I'm really hoping when CCtoys ellie releases that the tattoo is mostly intact only issue I'm worrying about
Are they? A little later on in the thread he said cctoys was using phicen but obviously this gave them problems with the tattoo so theyre now changing it

Are they? A little later on in the thread he said cctoys was using phicen but obviously this gave them problems with the tattoo so theyre now changing it
Yeah I just remembered he said that earlier on and since the masterteam body has the silicone arms and torso that is what I was thinking of phicen if they changed to a full phicen body where all parts are silicone then tbh I'm going to be disappointed I thought master teams body was good but I'm sure R_R_X will specify if he sees this with the info that he has

Yeah I just remembered he said that earlier on and since the masterteam body has the silicone arms and torso that is what I was thinking of phicen if they changed to a full phicen body where all parts are silicone then tbh I'm going to be disappointed I thought master teams body was good but I'm sure R_R_X will specify if he sees this with the info that he has
Slip of the tongue, my bad, as far as I'm aware the body is still the same one Master Team also used, somehow CCToys is having more trouble matching the hand color and making the tattoo at least stick to the arm, that's their biggest concern right now, after several attempts the tat still comes off at the slightest touch.

Slip of the tongue, my bad, as far as I'm aware the body is still the same one Master Team also used, somehow CCToys is having more trouble matching the hand color and making the tattoo at least stick to the arm, that's their biggest concern right now, after several attempts the tat still comes off at the slightest touch.
Damn do you know how they are doing the tattoo, like the process?

Same as Master Team did, I guess whatever machinery or material they're using just isn't as good. It's basically a decal.
Alright maybe they can try actually tattooing the arm lol in all seriousness though I do hope they can find a solution somehow

Just got my invoice from onesixthoufitters but I'll probably wont see the whole set till October I'm excited though

Back