Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... Okay! Ominous. I guess that means there's a chance it may not even be this month lol. How do you guys deal with all this uncertainty about items like this and delays for releases that are years long? Your patience truly is virtuous! I feel like I can't do anything else transaction-wise with my money unless I wait for the second down payments to come, but I could have made much more by the time they come out and bought other things lol... Are there any preview images?

Would you mind linking me to the horse so I can be around when he speaks up about this next? Is it that sculptor guy? 😂 I heard on Reddit there's a Lim Toys Facebook group, but I couldn't locate it. I hadn't even seen or known of the Nathan Drake one, but I bet it does look good. 😉

This is the thread for Nate:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-scale-collectible-figure-uncharted-4.245650/

R_R_X is the man in the know.

Search for the “Limtoys - Least of Use” thread. There’s a guy that’s working for Limtoys that is active on this forum. He occasionally tunes in to answer questions and give updates in that thread.

Idk what happened with their 1/12 releases. They’re taking forever.
Ah, yes, the one @Asta kindly linked! Thank you. I literally wouldn't even have known it was happening otherwise.
Also, it was said it's from a remake of part two? That I didn't know about, either, except for the multi-player mechanic thing they're supposed to be doing. I'm wondering which versions of Joel and Ellie from it these'll be, 'cause I really like older, guitar-toting Joel. I even kiiiinda liked that CC sculpt (I'm super into faces on figures, which is part of why I may return my NECA ones :/) and I feel like I need that him, and older Ellie, as well as the younger ones. Not that I have the money for all of them... But, you know. Minor issue. 😂😂😂😂
Edit: Confusion happened, they're from the Remake of game one. Not from 2. Gotcha. :)

Last edited:
Is CC Toys Last Of Us part 1 figures really that bad coz the folks at the HBO thread ******** all over Cctoys saying the sculpts look nothing like the game. i have both they look close enough, reason why i did not order Limtoys improved versions. or maybe i have low standards.

did not watch the HBO live action but saw the 2 figures on preorder. i cant imagine myself displaying these 2 characters as they lack aesthetic compared to the game, irregardless how good of an actor and actress they are.

Is CC Toys Last Of Us part 1 figures really that bad coz the folks at the HBO thread ******** all over Cctoys saying the sculpts look nothing like the game. i have both they look close enough, reason why i did not order Limtoys improved versions. or maybe i have low standards.

did not watch the HBO live action but saw the 2 figures on preorder. i cant imagine myself displaying these 2 characters as they lack aesthetic compared to the game, irregardless how good of an actor and actress they are.

The cctoys figures were fine at the time. The clothes are well made. The accessories are nice. But the headsculpts are below average quality in my opinion.

Considering Limtoys reputation and the products they have put out. Their versions are going to be superior once they will be announced hopefully before the end of may.

No, The figures and Head sculpts are great and look like the game.

i see 2 confusing post back to back lol. can simeone post side by side in game vs cctoys sculpt again?

TLOU.JPG
TLOU2.JPG

This is a neat collection, have you seen the people doing a custom Abby? I don't recall their name now but you could totally pick up a head for her I think.

Thanks. :)

I think I've only seen the ones niekgrijz got, but he warned about their quality, but vaguely remember talk of a full custom Abby.

Did CC Toys' TLOU2 Joel, Ellie and Clicker go in this thread as well?

'The Last of Us' threads are a bit of mess on the forum.

View attachment 658720View attachment 658721View attachment 658722View attachment 658723View attachment 658724View attachment 658725

I feel like this thread should be for all CCToys TLOU figures. For simplicity’s sake.

And I’m still wishing for a general last of us thread where we can post anything about everything because there’s a lot of grey area that doesnt belong anywhere.

I feel like this thread should be for all CCToys TLOU figures. For simplicity’s sake.

And I’m still wishing for a general last of us thread where we can post anything about everything because there’s a lot of grey area that doesnt belong anywhere.

I think that's how this one ended up. Though it's not easy to find due to the license evading title.

Another figure I couldn't find a thread for was the EKUAZ Grim Reaper from Resident Evil. I bought him specifically to go into the TLOU collection as he looked like a good fit:

IMG_0824 EKUAZ Grim Reaper.JPG
IMG_0825 EKUAZ Grim Reaper.JPG
IMG_0826 EKUAZ Grim Reaper.JPG
IMG_0827 EKUAZ Grim Reaper.JPG

With the lack of dedicated characters, apart from Joel and Ellie, and having made TLOU my apocalyptic world of choice, I repurposed other figures, such as this Washington Liberation Front member:

53141752027_f52c9e65cb_o.jpg

He started life as a VTS Darkzone Agent (Tom Clancy's The Division), and on his journey acquired CC Toys Joel's coat, the spare EKUAZ gas mask.

Im so confused. This cctoys knock off just went up on Onesixthkit. It’s the exact same figures but with a clicker bust. And only half of CC’s accessories. Unnamed brand?

Attachments

• IMG_7533.png
    IMG_7533.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Im so confused. This cctoys knock off just went up on Onesixthkit. It’s the exact same figures but with a clicker bust. And only half of CC’s accessories. Unnamed brand?
I was wondering if they were recasts but It got me intrigued as the price is very reasonable as the CCtoys are soooo bloody expensive if you missed it. I know the everyone is waiting on Limtoys but they're variants from the first game and probably be 2025 before it being in anyone hands.

Last edited:
I was wondering if they were recasts but It got me intrigued as the price is very reasonable as the CCtoys are soooo bloody expensive if you missed it. I know the everyone is waiting on Limtoys but they're variants from the first game and probably be 2025 before it being in anyone hands.
If its recast the quality of the paint and sculpt can turn out to be very bad. They’re clearly using the original cctoys figures for the promo.

It’s a shame Ellie doesnt come with her seamless arms.

Come to find out two years later that the replacement waterslide decals are all mirrored. So Its sticky on the wrong side. And even the “sticky” side won’t stick to anything even when I try it on hard plastic it wont stick at all.

Guess I’ll need some custom decals.

Attachments

• IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Come to find out two years later that the replacement waterslide decals are all mirrored. So Its sticky on the wrong side. And even the “sticky” side won’t stick to anything even when I try it on hard plastic it wont stick at all.

Guess I’ll need some custom decals.
i have used water decals, both sticky and non sticky on models. i used decal setter which is a form of.mild adhesive to help the decal stick and softener to tighten the decal.

have also used decals flipped on car windshield as i prefer decals on the inside.

what i did was apply future floor shine on the area i want to stick and apply the decal, use a q tip to roll the decal even and suck up the excess. once dried it will stay stuck. then apply abit of softener for few seconds and q tip it off.

Back