Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently a third party could be working on Abby. 🏌️‍♂️
:yess:

giphy.gif
False alarm, sorry guys.

I remembered this whole machete debate back when cctoys’s ellie came out. Mttoys was generally labelled as the accurate one.

I was playing the game today and noticed I was carrying the cctoys machete.

I think the bigger machete is used by the WLF and the smaller machete from MTToys is used by the Seraphites/scars. So technically both are accurate.

MTtoys’s bow though is way more accurate than the CCtoys one which is quite poor in detail in comparison and completely the wrong shape. But the MT bow doesn’t have an elastic string so you can’t do archery poses, but you can with CC.

Attachments

• 8FCCCCAE-5E7F-400A-9519-6460434B0EC0.jpeg
    8FCCCCAE-5E7F-400A-9519-6460434B0EC0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Do you think CCToys is working on more last of us figures? Maybe new ones based on the remake or maybe making more side characters like Tess and Dina?

I was thinking, on Ellies box it says “Seattle version” and on Joels box it says “Jackson version”. So I wonder if they’re working on additional accessory packs like they did with the part 1 releases.

Also, does anyone know if the MTtoys Ellie is still available anywhere? I kinda regret not picking it up. I want to make more Ellies.

DC252B6A-48C0-481F-8B40-24033BE55F74.jpeg

WIP Santa Barbara Ellie. I’m planning to do some very heavy weathering and add lots of blood. I wanted to utilise the second sculpt, wasn’t the biggest fan at first but it’s growing on me. She’s angry a lot in the Santa Barbara level so the expression on the sculpt fits in that regard.

The CCtoys body is sooo skinny… I’m considering a seamless body and covering the tattoo area with a bandage. Anyone have recommendations for bodies that would fit Elllie?

I know this forum is kinda old, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up Joel for less than $600-$1,000 on Ebay? I was gonna try and kit him, but I don't know if I should do that or see if the actual one pops up anywhere. Plus the 10th anniversary is coming up in June and I don't know what that'll mean for merch...

I know this forum is kinda old, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up Joel for less than $600-$1,000 on Ebay? I was gonna try and kit him, but I don't know if I should do that or see if the actual one pops up anywhere. Plus the 10th anniversary is coming up in June and I don't know what that'll mean for merch...

LIM Toys are doing 1/6 versions, so you could wait for them instead:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...guitar-player-and-dinosaur-enthusiast.246413/

The plan was to announce them this month.

They're said to be modelled on TLOU Remake.
Okay. I'm stoked. Thank you so much for the info. Do you know where/when the announcements about these are made typically? I'm apparently very out of the loop! Hoping for affordability and that they don't take as long to get out into the world as the other Lim 1/12ths are. I'm on pins and needles lol.

Last edited:
Okay. I'm stoked. Thank you so much for the info. Do you know where/when the announcements about these are made typically? I'm apparently very out of the loop! Hoping for affordability and that they don't take as long to get out into the world as the other Lim 1/12ths are. I'm on pins and needles lol.

There's no certainty when they'll be revealed, just that it was planned for this month.

Looking forward to them too. The word from the horse's mouth is that if you think their upcoming Nathan Drake looks good then, "The TLOU figures will be even better!"

Hmmm... Okay! Ominous. I guess that means there's a chance it may not even be this month lol. How do you guys deal with all this uncertainty about items like this and delays for releases that are years long? Your patience truly is virtuous! I feel like I can't do anything else transaction-wise with my money unless I wait for the second down payments to come, but I could have made much more by the time they come out and bought other things lol... Are there any preview images?

Would you mind linking me to the horse so I can be around when he speaks up about this next? Is it that sculptor guy? 😂 I heard on Reddit there's a Lim Toys Facebook group, but I couldn't locate it. I hadn't even seen or known of the Nathan Drake one, but I bet it does look good. 😉

Hmmm... Okay! Ominous. I guess that means there's a chance it may not even be this month lol. How do you guys deal with all this uncertainty about items like this and delays for releases that are years long? Your patience truly is virtuous! I feel like I can't do anything else transaction-wise with my money unless I wait for the second down payments to come, but I could have made much more by the time they come out and bought other things lol... Are there any preview images?

Would you mind linking me to the horse so I can be around when he speaks up about this next? Is it that sculptor guy? 😂 I heard on Reddit there's a Lim Toys Facebook group, but I couldn't locate it. I hadn't even seen or known of the Nathan Drake one, but I bet it does look good. 😉
Search for the “Limtoys - Least of Use” thread. There’s a guy that’s working for Limtoys that is active on this forum. He occasionally tunes in to answer questions and give updates in that thread.

Idk what happened with their 1/12 releases. They’re taking forever.

Back