Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nathan Drake completed for now. Sculpt is fine in hand but I'm waiting for Kai studio version, pants are however from kai and they are accurate to certain points in the game in terms of color only my phone makes them appear more orange then what they really are. The accessories are awesome and very accurate. Hope to see what else i can do with this. 20190711_111128.jpg20190711_111142.jpg

It looks like that Nate has a giraffe neck or the head is not push down enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like that Nate has a giraffe neck or the head is not push down enough.

Punisher body has the same neck as the knock off it came with so not much difference between them in terms of neck length sadly. I do have a DX05 upper body i can probably give it a go.

Punisher body has the same neck as the knock off it came with so not much difference between them in terms of neck length sadly. I do have a DX05 upper body i can probably give it a go.

Very curious to see what you do with the figure, I'm sure he can be improved in a number of different ways!

Thanks i did change the upper torso i do think it looks better. Only thing that might change is the sculpt bit if someone offers better outfit set i will jump on that also. 20190713_164047~2.jpg

Actually he looks much better now with the upper torso changed.

Thanks. 😃 yeah the sculpt is pretty good I'm thinking of having it repainted to see if the likeness comes out more.

Thanks i did change the upper torso i do think it looks better. Only thing that might change is the sculpt bit if someone offers better outfit set i will jump on that also.
Great! Keeps us posted on the upgrades!
Looking good! I can already see the likeness, something I would add is maybe a smirk. :)
Wooh! Just got mine.
Do share some pics please!

Still looks WAY too young, but hey, the headsculpt could be perfect for Sideshow's Uncharted 3 fig. Could someone post a picture of this headswap?

It's a shame that this figure hasn't had more of a positive response. I think with a little work it can look pretty good.
Speak for yourself i love the figure. Lol i did do a body swap and pants swap on mine might have work done on the sculpt but I'm not sure yet.

The joints are a bit loose and I decided to keep my Rocco custom sculpt on the figure, but overall I really liked it. I chose instead to use the head from this figure on my Uncharted 2 custom.

Speak for yourself i love the figure. Lol i did do a body swap and pants swap on mine might have work done on the sculpt but I'm not sure yet.

I always think that U4 Nate has a really wide body so I think a Barney/Bane/Ganghood body could match that type

I always think that U4 Nate has a really wide body so I think a Barney/Bane/Ganghood body could match that type
He isn't very big or wide but lean, not much bulk on him but not very slim like his younger years. The ttm19 is fine until something with better arms and torso is done. If the tony stark body got remade without the ark reactor it will be cool.

He isn't very big or wide but lean, not much bulk on him but not very slim like his younger years. The ttm19 is fine until something with better arms and torso is done. If the tony stark body got remade without the ark reactor it will be cool.

Ah yes, I agree. But the TTM19 is too slim on the torso, I forgot to say that I think I will try it on Blitzway Tyler Durden body or VTS Rioter, it really looks better, the torso looks much fuller

Ah yes, I agree. But the TTM19 is too slim on the torso, I forgot to say that I think I will try it on Blitzway Tyler Durden body or VTS Rioter, it really looks better, the torso looks much fuller
I actually think the durden body is best i missed out on buying it as that would have been the right body to use.

I tried the JXTOYS S-03 body. Shoulders are way too wide and the legs are skinny. Bought a ZC Toys TTM-18 knockoff on eBay and sadly it too was orange painted - so now I know which body CC_Toys used [emoji2359].

So disappointed with this figure. Still no love for Nathan Drake in 1/6. I think LIMTOYS should do us a favor and make Drake.

69cabf8249eb40e58f9d0c827c3a1197.jpg

Last edited:
I tried the JXTOYS S-03 body. Shoulders are way too wide and the legs are skinny. Bought a ZC Toys TTM-18 knockoff on eBay and sadly it too was orange painted - so now I know which body CC_Toys used [emoji2359].

So disappointed with this figure. Still no love for Nathan Drake in 1/6. I think LIMTOYS should do us a favor and make Drake.

69cabf8249eb40e58f9d0c827c3a1197.jpg
That body is way to bulky for Nate. The gear on this figure is great minus the holster, and the boots are decent. The pants are good in color but their size is to small at the groin and to long at the legs. Overall you would need to find mixed parts to make it work. I suggest finding a ttm19 from hot toys on ebay.

Back