Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curiously, the goggles-on head is more sexy then the goggles-up one, either way, at 400 $ I prefer the Hathaway version, riding on the batpod could be a plus :) or making a sexy pose over it

Sent from my K00E using Tapatalk

I'm really going to have stay away from thread because I can see myself ordering this. I have no will power resisting awesome statues :/

The $400 price tag is ugly...Sideshow picked a good statue to sneak this price increase on us. This doesn't have the huge bases like the Trinity does. Blah.

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Is the $400 price tag speculation right now or are you guys actually getting that information from somewhere?

I agree that $400 is expensive, but that's pretty much the "standard" now (unfortunately lol).

Is the $400 price tag speculation right now or are you guys actually getting that information from somewhere?

I agree that $400 is expensive, but that's pretty much the "standard" now (unfortunately lol).
At the bottom of the preview page on Sideshow.

Goggles down looks pretty sexy as well. And they are charging $400 because they know people will still buy her :(. I agree its too expensive but I still will. Because if you were only allowed to choose one female character in the Batman line I would suggest most would pick the cat.

Unless Ink knows, $400 is the price of this PF, but as far as it being the standard, that much is speculation amongst us for now. We'll have to see the next few releases and their size/detail comparisons to see where prices really lie. In the past 6 months there have been a good deal of PFs under $400 (Red Skull, Crimson Baroness, Red Death, X-Force Deadpool, Queen of the Dead, Red Sonja) and the $400 have all been larger and/or more details (Reeve Superman, Wonder Woman, Keaton Batman, Halo Spartans, Captain America Attack on Hydra, Sinestro).

Goggles down looks pretty sexy as well. And they are charging $400 because they know people will still buy her :(. I agree its too expensive but I still will. Because if you were only allowed to choose one female character in the Batman line I would suggest most would pick the cat.

I know Catwoman is the only female PF in the Bat-verse that would have to be in my personal collection.

The good news from my point of view is that although I dislike fabric, because of the way she is sculpted/arched back I don't think it will be necessarily saggy in the wrong places :D. although they may be some gapping between the fabric and lower back on the production pieces.

Also love the base actually (cat as well).

1d4veOSGex_press01.jpg

Last edited:
No fugly boots! Heels yaasss! Really loving this. The exclusive could have been better though. Love that it comes with a cat, and the fact you can place it anywhere or not at all is great.

The $400 is too much. Luckily for sideshow Catwoman is the only character I am willing to throw my money at them.

Hopefully the suit turns out really tight fitting although I can see this potentially being a problem. Hopefully with a $400 price tag she is flawless.

Overall though the pose is epic the base is fantastic. Really loving this.

$400 is the price it is on the page for the order. I gotta say that, while I called the price earlier like a lot of people, I just don't think that she is as impressive as Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman... So even if I had the extra cash available this would be an easy pass.

No fugly boots! Heels yaasss! Really loving this. The exclusive could have been better though. Love that it comes with a cat, and the fact you can place it anywhere or not at all is great.

The $400 is too much. Luckily for sideshow Catwoman is the only character I am willing to throw my money at them. .

Yeah she is much better looking than the LSF (although that might change-this piece and its reception may have an impact on the boots etc). $400 is a price that they know will be paid for this girl BUT look on it as a much cheaper, better looking 1/4 scale version of the LSF lol..

Back