Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it and I really want this piece but I know I will get a Pfeiffer Catwoman PF when SS eventually makes it and I don't want another 2 of the same character when I will already have 2 Batmans. That $400 price tag isn't helping either. I don't know what to do.

Where are those people that said this would be $360 max?

lol, still hoping this would be $360 is my guess. My personal guess was $380.

And although there's rising costs of production for SS, as long as the community keeps telling SS they'll pay $400+ per statue, that's what they'll cost.

I love it and I really want this piece but I know I will get a Pfeiffer Catwoman PF when SS eventually makes it and I don't want another 2 of the same character when I will already have 2 Batmans. That $400 price tag isn't helping either. I don't know what to do.

Order this. Pfeiffer is not guaranteed. You can always sell this if Pfeiffer gets made.

Yeah I'm with ya there. I think I might end up waiting for the Pfeiffer version instead, even if it means waiting until 2016/2017. This is a really nice version, but I don't have as strong of a nostalgic connection with this version as I do with Pfeiffer's take on Selina.

Decisions, decisions.

H-O-L-Y ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

SHE'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAT BASE!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

tumblr_lxqyap2KVF1qfu4tho1_400.png

The exclusive and cat were really nice touches, can't wait to have this in my collection :)

Both head sculpts are great, not sure which one I prefer!

And although there's rising costs of production for SS, as long as the community keeps telling SS they'll pay $400+ per statue, that's what they'll cost.

That has nothing to do with it

The rising production costs have nothing to do with it (I agree) or everyone continuing to pay the higher prices has nothing to do with the higher prices?

That has nothing to do with it

The rising production costs have nothing to do with it (I agree) or everyone continuing to pay the higher prices has nothing to do with the higher prices?

Same question here, not sure which part you meant Ink. If you have the knowledge, please spread.

Either way, some factor has these at $400 per PF when not that long ago similar PFs as far as detail and overall size (including height and space/material used) cost less.

Gonna have to pass on this. $400 is asking way too much and the exclusive is once again nothing of value so there's no point preordering either way.

Back