Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gasdoc I think that picture you posted is the way I would display her. I think sideshows intention was to have her back facing you. If you look at the only picture showing her from the front her right shoulder area looks a bit strange. Hopefully though it comes out looking great.

$400 is the price it is on the page for the order. I gotta say that, while I called the price earlier like a lot of people, I just don't think that she is as impressive as Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman... So even if I had the extra cash available this would be an easy pass.

Well when you look at the pose for her and the fact that they designed her to only look right back facing, you basically have a statue that is 80% just glossy black. For four hundred dollars you really are not getting much. It just looks like a black shape with a pretty face, holding a whip, and on top of a nice base. It's very difficult to make out real details.

Yeah she is much better looking than the LSF (although that might change-this piece and its reception may have an impact on the boots etc). $400 is a price that they know will be paid for this girl BUT look on it as a much cheaper, better looking 1/4 scale version of the LSF lol..

Yeah so far all the models of catwoman have had those manly boots so I'm so thankful they gave her heels. Agreed, she actually looks feminine instead of looking pretty manly like the LSF.

$400 is the price it is on the page for the order. I gotta say that, while I called the price earlier like a lot of people, I just don't think that she is as impressive as Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman... So even if I had the extra cash available this would be an easy pass.

Well I would agree that wonder woman is clearly better than this but superman? Hmmmm hes not perfect in my eyes. The base could be MUCH better and the ex is even weaker than this one IMO. Apart from the size and him being superman (sure the cape will look great) I think this sculpt is more interesting and love these Bat-verse bases so far. But as you can see from the sig I am biased lol

Well I would agree that wonder woman is clearly better than this but superman? Hmmmm hes not perfect in my eyes. The base could be MUCH better and the ex is even weaker than this one IMO. Apart from the size and him being superman (sure the cape will look great) I think this sculpt is more interesting and love these Bat-verse bases so far. But as you can see from the sig I am biased lol

I guess, IMHO you just get more BANG for your buck with the Batman, Superman, and WW PFs.... They have the size and the presence to justify the $400 IMHO ... This won't be much bigger then Ivy, and smaller then Joker, so I just don't see the same IMPRESSIVE nature for it to justify the $400 price tag.

I guess, IMHO you just get more BANG for your buck with the Batman, Superman, and WW PFs.... They have the size and the presence to justify the $400 IMHO ... This won't be much bigger then Ivy, and smaller then Joker, so I just don't see the same IMPRESSIVE nature for it to justify the $400 price tag.

Impressiveness vs sexiness the debate begins....WONDER WOMAN FTW though she has it ALL

I have to agree regarding the price. I would have loved for the whip to be like the picture though. The more I look at pictures I feel the bottom is extremely busy what with a whip, a cat and a jewellery bag then nothing above the waist. Still its a great pose from behind.

The base is pretty awesome, though.

WD2bH1B4_press08.jpg

I have to agree. As much as I like Catwoman, WW is just an overall better PF IMO.

When you compare it to the $400 price point, totally agree. You get more with Wonder Woman compared to Catwoman. That's not taking anything away from the Catwoman PF. It's great. I just think they priced it too high.

Back