Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Wait a minute... Where are these replacement pieces coming from if so many ppl are still waiting on actual statues?! Are they cannibalizing incoming stock?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they have a collection of individual pieces that make up the statue in order to serve as replacements. It wouldn't make sense for them to cannibalize stock because these are numbered.

Holy crap, FedEx bill was £82.81! Part of me is thankful Poison Ivy and Keaton are delayed!

Sagging issues? And lazy eyes? I sure hope mine will be fine. Now I'm nervous how she will arrive, if she ever ships...... Someone said black widow has sagging issues? I didn't notice on mine. The comic version seem excellent as far as I can remember. The one that needed help was baroness PF..... That was granny undies yucky....

I'm happy for everyone that's receiving replacement heads but I just got an email telling me that they weren't going to replace my goggles up head.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not have replacement heads that would be a considerable improvement over your current piece. Again, I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause you. If you are not satisfied with your item you are welcome to return it for a refund.

Please let us know what you would like to do. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best regards,

Mike Hollister

No replacement head and no offer of credit--just keep it or return it. I like the statue so I want one but I don't know if I want to gamble getting another one that may have the same issue or worse. :gah:

L
I'm happy for everyone that's receiving replacement heads but I just got an email telling me that they weren't going to replace my goggles up head.

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not have replacement heads that would be a considerable improvement over your current piece. Again, I’m very sorry for any disappointment this may cause you. If you are not satisfied with your item you are welcome to return it for a refund.

Please let us know what you would like to do. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best regards,

Mike Hollister

No replacement head and no offer of credit--just keep it or return it. I like the statue so I want one but I don't know if I want to gamble getting another one that may have the same issue or worse. :gah:

What was wrong with the goggles head?

L

What was wrong with the goggles head?

The eyes are off. I can display the goggles down HS and she looks fine but was hoping to only display the goggles up HS. I think I can still do it if I turn her at a certain angle where I can't see both eyes--it's just annoying that I have to do something like that on a $400 statue.

The eyes are off. I can display the goggles down HS and she looks fine but was hoping to only display the goggles up HS. I think I can still do it if I turn her at a certain angle where I can't see both eyes--it's just annoying that I have to do something like that on a $400 statue.

Can you post or repost the pic of the lazy eyes head again? How common is the lazy eyes thing on this? My Ivy had the same issue and I had to suck it up. But it's still very annoying just knowing the eyes are still lazy eyes. Hope this will not be a very common issue with the eyes.

c122bd42c2e65757924a46a7ed4211f7.jpg
f9da24cdedde39baae15937c6cdee3a5.jpg

Nope. No credit or replacement--just keep it or return it.

In that case I would return it. If it bothers you no need to force it. I myself would buy another off ebay. I'm sure when they are get shipped some will go for the same retail prices. Bats and supes ex all had highs and lows down to a bit less than retail during release time.

In that case I would return it. If it bothers you no need to force it. I myself would buy another off ebay. I'm sure when they are get shipped some will go for the same retail prices. Bats and supes ex all had highs and lows down to a bit less than retail during release time.

This is one of those times that I wish there was a store near me that carried SS stuff. I'd like to be able to see it in person before I buy it when a piece has issues. I wish buying SS hadn't turned into a gamble. I just had to get a replacement for my Alien Big Chap because it was cracked and scuffed up. If Wonder Woman arrives with quality control problems I'm going to lose my mind.

If they don't have one better than yours than they really don't have any replacements. They should start fixing those they have in house.

Back