Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my replacement portrait (shades up) from SS and the eyes are lined up perfectly..... Thanks Sideshow.....

Just got my replacement (shades up) portrait from SS and the eyes are lined up perfectly..... Thanks Sideshow.....

Congrats Dan! I tried contacting them last week through the CS email on the SS site. Haven't even heard back from them yet. Hope they get back to me soon. I need my goggles up head replaced.

Define this reference sir... :lecture
Lol. Also to add to what Bicoid said, some had serious bubbling. Someone had one that had a boil of sorts; when hr pushed on it, liquid oozed out (barforama)
Some people had rusted pegs, the bottom of the bases warped and peeling, etc.

Awesome pics Buff! She turned out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah pretty much got the most of them. I got a little lucky but man were there some horror stories. Some ppl are still waiting on replacements, can you believe that?
Just got my replacement portrait (shades up) from SS and the eyes are lined up perfectly..... Thanks Sideshow.....
Fraaack I need to message them. Congrats on getting yours man. Funny thing is you got yours a day before me and I just finally took her out of the box after Christmas Eve lol
Haven't heard back on mine yet either. Hope I can get a good one--I want to display her with goggles up.
Yeah mine seems a little off and the eyeliner looks like she was high when she put it on (the painter)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So mine is suppose to be charged on the 10th. With the port slowdown I wonder if they'll be able to ship it. I'd rather not have them sitting on both my poison ivy and Catwoman payment for the next month while waiting for them to ship. If that's the case, I'll just cancel poison ivy since she'll be easy to pick up later as catwoman is an EX.

Received the replacement body today from the first that had scratches on the suit and the replacement has a scratch on the back of the calf. Anybody else had this problem? Am I being to critcal?

Received the replacement body today from the first that had scratches on the suit and the replacement has a scratch on the back of the calf. Anybody else had this problem? Am I being to critcal?

I would need to see pics before giving my opinion...

Im told because my Ex was a late WL conversion mine will be in the next batch. So far Im still to be charged on the 8th. How long (typically) is shipping after the charge?

What he said, need pics. Still waiting for word on whether I'm getting a replacement for my CW body or not too. Been the better part of a week now.

Im told because my Ex was a late WL conversion mine will be in the next batch. So far Im still to be charged on the 8th. How long (typically) is shipping after the charge?

Usually pretty quick barring any delays. In my experience, SS have shipped my statues out the same day that I've been charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back