Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, i hope not...bought a 2nd Ex for my daughter in law for a Christmas present...really want her to be able to open it on Christmas day

I know how you feel I wanted The Batman PF for Christmas last year and we all see how that worked out, I would Love Wonderwoman for Christmas but considering the tract record, you see what I based my uninformed opinion's my Friend

I know how you feel I wanted The Batman PF for Christmas last year and we all see how that worked out, I would Love Wonderwoman for Christmas but considering the tract record, you see what I based my uninformed opinion's my Friend
:)
tbh, at this point i think i have a better chance of being hit by a falling Russian satellite than getting a PF on time :)
but hey, still got my fingers crossed for this one :)

OH! Catwoman release date now December 2014

Honestly, I'll be surprised if she comes out that soon. The track record for a PF has been a year at best. Wonder Woman, being fully sculpted gas the best chance coming out in December. Catwoman has a lot to get right by that time. I remember the Vader Mythos went up for PO in like Feb/March last year, and I had him in hand by September. That's quick.

I'll be doubling up with Wonder Woman :lol

Oh lawdy! I haven't pre-ordered WW yet - I'm still on the fence.
If I build up enough reward points, I may cave and get her. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting Harley, Sinestro, Sonja, and Hellboy paid off - thankfully, all of them are flex with the exception of Hellboy.

:)
tbh, at this point i think i have a better chance of being hit by a falling Russian satellite than getting a PF on time :)
but hey, still got my fingers crossed for this one :)

Honestly, I'll be surprised if she comes out that soon. The track record for a PF has been a year at best. Wonder Woman, being fully sculpted gas the best chance coming out in December. Catwoman has a lot to get right by that time. I remember the Vader Mythos went up for PO in like Feb/March last year, and I had him in hand by September. That's quick.

Just received my flex pay schedule change email

Same.

I guess she'll make a nice Christmas present.

Thanks to Josh, Crisis averted, reset the Master Clock :duff

BTW Josh Dig the Avatar

Oh lawdy! I haven't pre-ordered WW yet - I'm still on the fence.
If I build up enough reward points, I may cave and get her. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting Harley, Sinestro, Sonja, and Hellboy paid off - thankfully, all of them are flex with the exception of Hellboy.

I've got quite a bit coming over the next 12months myself; Superman, Harley Quinn, Red Skull, Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Thor...so far :lol

Thanks to Josh, Crisis averted, reset the Master Clock :duff

BTW Josh Dig the Avatar

Thank you, sir, and Hail Hydra!

SS entire line of statues got delayed a min of 1 month.

Not everything but quite a bit of it.

I've got quite a bit coming over the next 12months myself; Superman, Harley Quinn, Red Skull, Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Thor...so far :lol

Haha, dang! I think I'd have a heart attack trying to take on that many pre-orders; I feel overwhelmed now and some of them haven't even started flexin' yet! I'm hoping I have some spare money for when the new Vampi comes out but Catwoman was a top priority since I want to have all the Sirens displayed together.

Haha, dang! I think I'd have a heart attack trying to take on that many pre-orders; I feel overwhelmed now and some of them haven't even started flexin' yet! I'm hoping I have some spare money for when the new Vampi comes out but Catwoman was a top priority since I want to have all the Sirens displayed together.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a must have's list and I try to stick to it, occasionally I get side tracked but this year Sideshow has been a tear and hitting things that are actually on my list. The best thing is that that means later on I won't have much to get and can do other things...the bad news is my "extra" money is pretty much tied up for the near future.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a must have's list and I try to stick to it, occasionally I get side tracked but this year Sideshow has been a tear and hitting things that are actually on my list. The best thing is that that means later on I won't have much to get and can do other things...the bad news is my "extra" money is pretty much tied up for the near future.

Your exactly like me. SS seem to be throwing all my most wanted characters at me all at once but at-least I can get them all out the way & then just buy the odd one here & there from then on.

Back