Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to touch the Punisher topic lol cause I know a lot of ppl love theirs and a lot hate it. Anyways, that makes sense for you to sell it based on it not fitting in with the rest of your PFs and it would've made sense to make him a little bigger considering he IS the Punisher though honestly I don't know his dimensions off the top of my head. Lol will you be getting Catwoman?

Sent from the Bat Computer

I think I will because Mark Newman did her. But after seeing WW lasting for ever. I will wait it out for now. But chances are I will buy her later on most likely. If Mark didn't sculpt her. And Steve and miller didn't do her. It would be a pass.

But Aayla secura and ivy that I had him display with didn't work either. The size of the punisher was looking smaller than the females. Both females are bigger than punisher as well. The punisher is a PF just not as big as it should be for a male character. I even tried to stand punisher next to cyclops which made punisher smaller in comparison. If they beef him up a bit I would have kept him. It was done not too bad. He just needed to be bulkier in my opinion.

I don't know why I'm going to sustain this conversation, but, I own Ivy and while her base is higher than The Punisher's if you were to put him on a riser next to her he is much bulkier and taller than her. I can not speak to Aayla Secura as I do not own her.

I think cbg is making sense and has a reasonable approach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

You jest, sir, you jest.

Classic CBG derailment.

I think he's actually done a bit of research on sculpters...

CBG, research? Who'd of thought!

Anyway, behind the facade of this innocent looking books store....

300263-catwoman-0011-532x210.jpg

I've measured my Punisher PF, he's true 1/4 Scale. Deapool is smaller than true 1/4 as he's supposed to be taller than Frank. Batman Is larger than True 1/4 by quite a bit. She-hulk is supposed to be larger than Frank, I believe she's 6'7" fictional height and near 700lbs. So that makes sense. Ms. Marvel being larger does not. Carol Danvers is 5'11" tall, one inch shorter than Frank. So CBG's gripe should be that Ms. Marvel was too large, everything else is because he has no idea how big the characters are supposed to be.

Ms. Marvel has huge black heels on. She's not even close to the size of Frank. I think CBG ate a lot of paint chips as a kid

Yeah, so I thought there was something happening in here...CBG's undersized Punisher and Ms. Marvel's shoe closet.

So, Darwyn Cooke. The reason why Balent's Catwoman wasn't first.

joblo.com_.jpg

022013_catwoman.jpg

tumblr_lw2u00X4M61r4h1duo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6u8nwoEGk1qzvhk6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l2p9o8Ioky1qzlml4o1_1280.jpg

And then the man who immortalized Cooke's design...

adamhughes-catwoman.jpg

Cat+Woman+Adam+Hughes+Slayboy+Sketchbook+%2528P18%2529.png

tumblr_ku4y4bFm2g1qaukdqo1_500.jpg

Catwoman-Adam-Hughes-e1295473990912.jpg

tumblr_lsv1hsyBdg1r03w74o1_500.jpg

In the future, I don't think it's too much to ask that you all show some courtesy. Or sympathy. Or taste. Whatever's necessary to keep you from going down the godforsaken road upon which we all just found ourselves. :duff

Yeah, so I thought there was something happening in here...CBG's undersized Punisher and Ms. Marvel's shoe closet.

So, Darwyn Cooke. The reason why Balent's Catwoman wasn't first.

joblo.com_.jpg

022013_catwoman.jpg

tumblr_lw2u00X4M61r4h1duo1_500.jpg

Darwyn Cooke's Catwoman beats all. Just got the whole character absolutely right :)

When it comes to Catwoman, Darwyn Cooke, Adam Hughes, and Tim Sale are all equals...

I have spoken. Discussion complete.

I always feel with Cooke & Sale that it's "Selina Kyle" first, "Catwoman" second - even when the story focus seems 100% Catwoman, and that's why their versions (visuals and character) are so compelling.

It's always good to have a fairly blank slate to work with, mind, and I think the character of Selina Kyle more or less was that for the longest time. Miller's Year One work added some meat to it, of course.

Something like that, anyway. Blah blah blah :)

That's a very good point. :lecture

Those are the most memorable and defining Catwoman stories to me - Selina's Big Score, Dark End of The Street (gotta love that then-new costume too, the best!), Loeb & Sale's take in Long Halloween. I put that partly down to the character being written as Selina Kyle, not simply "Catwoman", just as much as the noirish mystery or thirller vibe the various stories were given.. that's the best way I can think to put it.

But I digress. On topic: Cool statue! Dat ass! moar boobs? etc etc ;) It does look great, tho it's not something I plan on shelling out for.

I was holding off getting this PF because I was in the middle of buying a house. I told my partner I was so invested in buying our house that I hadn't even pre-ordered this. She goes "Why?!? Catwoman rules! You should get her!"

And so I pre-ordered her yesterday... :)

I was holding off getting this PF because I was in the middle of buying a house. I told my partner I was so invested in buying our house that I hadn't even pre-ordered this. She goes "Why?!? Catwoman rules! You should get her!"

And so I pre-ordered her yesterday... :)

Sounds like a great girl man. Congrats!

We were engaged 8 years ago. Didn't work out. But we're still best friends. And she accompanies me to Comic-Con every year. She's the type of person who could talk to anybody there.

My wife's the same. She was my best friend and we started dating. Introduced her to the world we live in and she's loved it ever since. She's a crazy SW fan now cause of me and is cool with me buying anything I want. Couldn't ask for anyone better

My wife's the same. She was my best friend and we started dating. Introduced her to the world we live in and she's loved it ever since. She's a crazy SW fan now cause of me and is cool with me buying anything I want. Couldn't ask for anyone better

She is cool for now until you have tons of boxes and their comes a point where she wants you to buy something and you cant and she is like, whats going on and you say "oh, Superman just charged today"

Back