Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Black Widow's leather outfit came out great, so I am confident in Catwoman's now, too. She should be a great piece, and will go alongside Batman and Joker on my shelves.

To be honest I'm a bit concerned with Catwoman after seeing Black Widow Comic, both will have very similar outfits but Catwoman is designed to pose with her butt outward towards the viewer, don't get me wrong BW Comic came out great except for the bottom half of her butt where all the seams come together, the material doesn't hug the bottom portion of her butt all that well. This might be an issue with Catwoman because she has the same seams that all converge at her crotch area also, that area ended up with some sag on BW

I know hardcore Mix Media fans will try to defend it and all, and that's fine to each their own, but those who want the perfect look for Catwoman COULD be disappointed, hopefully SS factories find a way to fix the tailoring issue for those of us who want Catwoman to have the perfect butt :)

Oh well will find out in about a year

To be honest I'm a bit concerned with Catwoman after seeing Black Widow Comic, both will have very similar outfits but Catwoman is designed to pose with her butt outward towards the viewer, don't get me wrong BW Comic came out great except for the bottom half of her butt where all the seams come together, the material doesn't hug the bottom portion of her butt all that well. This might be an issue with Catwoman because she has the same seams that all converge at her crotch area, that area ended up with some sag on BW

I know hardcore Mix Media fans will try to defend it and all, and that's fine to each their own, but those who want the perfect look for Catwoman COULD be disappointed, hopefully SS factories find a way to fix the tailoring issue for those of us who want Catwoman to have the perfect butt :)

We have a year or longer wait on this, is it really worth it to fret over what could be wrong with it?

To be honest I'm a bit concerned with Catwoman after seeing Black Widow Comic, both will have very similar outfits but Catwoman is designed to pose with her butt outward towards the viewer, don't get me wrong BW Comic came out great except for the bottom half of her butt where all the seams come together, the material doesn't hug the bottom portion of her butt all that well. This might be an issue with Catwoman because she has the same seams that all converge at her crotch area also, that area ended up with some sag on BW

Actually the butt on my BW turned out pretty well. If Catwoman's was the same, I'd have no problem displaying her butt to the front. The crotch area in the front has a tiny bit of sagging, but really, I can't complain too much about the fit of BW's outfit.

We have a year or longer wait on this, is it really worth it to fret over what could be wrong with it?

Someone else started the conversation, I was just throwing in my opinion.... Plus doesn't hurt for SS to read about their customers being concerned about an aspect of the statue before they finish making it, besides complaining about it after the statue is done is rather pointless :)

Someone else started the conversation, I was just throwing in my opinion.... Plus doesn't hurt for SS to read about their customers being concerned about an aspect of the statue before they finish making it, besides complaining about it after the statue is done is rather pointless :)

complaining before it's done is useless too :lol

We are criticizing for upcoming product, not complaining hahahaha

Perfectly said. I would've said that exact same thing ha. I LOVE this Catwoman but if they add seams that aren't in the prototype pic then that could suck.

I haven't been following this post, so you'll have to excuse me, if this has been up already.

Am I the only one having issues with the pose? I mean, it's obvious that they decided to go with the Stanley Lau art as inspiration, but this introduces a problem with the pose. At least, in my eyes.

This image, I feel, illustrate the 'problem', but am I the only one seeing this? I have to say, it's keeping me away from preordering, so far.

I feel that the pose simply doesn't work at all whe seen from this angle. She looks very awkward. In my opinion, an exceptional piece must look awesome from all angles.

300263-catwoman-004.jpg

I think Batman Pf from certain angle looks quiet bad as well, someone mention the giraffe head, and I have to agree. But from one sweet spot, boom, beautiful. =)

I think the pose will feel a lot more natural in person or video. I find it hard imagining what she looks/feels like in a 3D space. It doesn't help the photos have been taken at an eye level I'd never display her.

I haven't been following this post, so you'll have to excuse me, if this has been up already.

Am I the only one having issues with the pose? I mean, it's obvious that they decided to go with the Stanley Lau art as inspiration, but this introduces a problem with the pose. At least, in my eyes.

This image, I feel, illustrate the 'problem', but am I the only one seeing this? I have to say, it's keeping me away from preordering, so far.

I feel that the pose simply doesn't work at all whe seen from this angle. She looks very awkward. In my opinion, an exceptional piece must look awesome from all angles.

300263-catwoman-004.jpg

I agree with you, at least with the poses shown. I think the money pose is an angle they don't have a picture of right now. Kind of how the Batman PF looks really awkward at certain angles. I'm hoping at least.

This looks like the money shot!

300263-catwoman-003_zpsc11ab9bd.jpg

From the pic you posted, she looks a bit "awkward" as its an unconventional pose. But I think its a very 'Catwomanish' posture, looking over her shoulder to see where she has been and accomplished, or if Bats is following her. :)

I am counting on an eventual custom head looking in front to make her look good from every angle.

This looks like the money shot!

300263-catwoman-003_zpsc11ab9bd.jpg

From the pic you posted, she looks a bit "awkward" as its an unconventional pose. But I think its a very 'Catwomanish' posture, looking over her shoulder to see where she has been and accomplished, or if Bats is following her. :)

I am counting on an eventual custom head looking in front to make her look good from every angle.

I plan to pose it turned counter clockwise about an inch, so her left leg would be perpendicular to the line of sight.

Back