Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I ordered WW, that's the one exception. Steve did such a great job that I had to have it no matter the ES. That's how good this WW is. A Jim balent catwoman I would surely buy if any of these 3 guys Steve, Mark or miller sculpts her. I didn't order catwoman PF yet, still waiting for now. But a balent catwoman would be so welcome. I'm getting sick of this new costume she has now. Besides the first 3 balent catwoman comics was the only 3 comics I've ever read so it would be extra special! Then again by then I may complain the price of her could be 500.00 to 550.00 or even more with the price hikes.

Okay you bought it but will you keep it?I doubt you'll get a Balent Catwoman for $500 but maybe if they take like 2 or 3 years to release one

Sent from the Bat Computer

Okay you bought it but will you keep it?I doubt you'll get a Balent Catwoman for $500 but maybe if they take like 2 or 3 years to release one

Will I keep it? If it's sculpted by the best, yes I would. But if I order her and she comes out like the punisher PF then I would sell it. Not saying punisher is really bad. It was just not as good as I thought because of his smaller PF size. I know he's a PF but to me it seems more like a smaller statue compared to other PF. I like the sculpt but next to other PF I have he's just not fitting in too well. I compared him with ms marvel, Malgus, she hulk, ivy etc.. Just a tad small in my opinion. I really hope this catwoman comes out great.

Will I keep it? If it's sculpted by the best, yes I would. But if I order her and she comes out like the punisher PF then I would sell it. Not saying punisher is really bad. It was just not as good as I thought because of his smaller PF size. I know he's a PF but to me it seems more like a smaller statue compared to other PF. I like the sculpt but next to other PF I have he's just not fitting in too well. I compared him with ms marvel, Malgus, she hulk, ivy etc.. Just a tad small in my opinion. I really hope this catwoman comes out great.

Punisher Pf is small compared to Ms Marvel? Are you sure, Punisher is taller than Deadpool :dunno

Punisher Pf is small compared to Ms Marvel? Are you sure, Punisher is taller than Deadpool :dunno

Dead pool is small as well in my opinion next to other PF. Both of those 2 fit well together. Look at the size of ms marvels head compare to punisher and dead pool. Also she's bulkier than both of them in the entire body. Again they are PF, just a smaller thiner PF for a male character. It worked on spider woman but for male characters they need to be a bit bulkier.

Dead pool is small as well in my opinion next to other PF. Both of those 2 fit well together. Look at the size of ms marvels head compare to punisher and dead pool. Also she's bulkier than both of them in the entire body. Again they are PF, just a smaller thiner PF for a male character. It worked on spider woman but for male characters they need to be a bit bulkier.

I'm throwing my punisher and deadpool in the garbage now. Stupid small PFs. They need to be at least three times bigger
6rq0ojg8xueni3fudroffus11.400x247x1.jpg

Hey come on guys remember CBG only speaks FACT :lecture

Based on Flawed Science, Like Global Warming, Flawed Math , Like what Nancy Pelosi would have us believe and CBG Theroies like SSC cares about what his personal Input :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

CBG is a Friend and I Hope he knows this is all Fun :wink1:

I'm not going to touch the Punisher topic lol cause I know a lot of ppl love theirs and a lot hate it. Anyways, that makes sense for you to sell it based on it not fitting in with the rest of your PFs and it would've made sense to make him a little bigger considering he IS the Punisher though honestly I don't know his dimensions off the top of my head. Lol will you be getting Catwoman?

I'm not going to touch the Punisher topic lol cause I know a lot of ppl love theirs and a lot hate it. Anyways, that makes sense for you to sell it based on it not fitting in with the rest of your PFs and it would've made sense to make him a little bigger considering he IS the Punisher though honestly I don't know his dimensions off the top of my head. Lol will you be getting Catwoman?

I've measured my Punisher PF, he's true 1/4 Scale. Deapool is smaller than true 1/4 as he's supposed to be taller than Frank. Batman Is larger than True 1/4 by quite a bit. She-hulk is supposed to be larger than Frank, I believe she's 6'7" fictional height and near 700lbs. So that makes sense. Ms. Marvel being larger does not. Carol Danvers is 5'11" tall, one inch shorter than Frank. So CBG's gripe should be that Ms. Marvel was too large, everything else is because he has no idea how big the characters are supposed to be.

I've measured my Punisher PF, he's true 1/4 Scale. Deapool is smaller than true 1/4 as he's supposed to be taller than Frank. Batman Is larger than True 1/4 by quite a bit. She-hulk is supposed to be larger than Frank, I believe she's 6'7" fictional height and near 700lbs. So that makes sense. Ms. Marvel being larger does not. Carol Danvers is 5'11" tall, one inch shorter than Frank. So CBG's gripe should be that Ms. Marvel was too large, everything else is because he has no idea how big the characters are supposed to be.

The Ms. Marvel PF has high heels on right?

Lmao. The last line killed me

But Aayla secura and ivy that I had him display with didn't work either. The size of the punisher was looking smaller than the females. Both females are bigger than punisher as well. The punisher is a PF just not as big as it should be for a male character. I even tried to stand punisher next to cyclops which made punisher smaller in comparison. If they beef him up a bit I would have kept him. It was done not too bad. He just needed to be bulkier in my opinion.

I think cbg is making sense and has a reasonable approach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back