Carrie Fisher Making Strides Back Toward Babe-hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a huge crush on Carrie Fisher when i was growing up and for good reason. (Her and Erin Gray. :) ) Of course the ravages of time takes it effect on all of us. I'll bet she's a lot better looking at her age than i am at mine. :)

The drink and the drugs have taken their toll and i wish her the best of luck.

Erin grey!
Who could forget those skintight outfits!!?

Who could indeed?

images

But I bet you this'll also make you feel old... Time chases us all.

comic-con-2010-day.jpg

It's funny that a bunch of Star Wars geeks/losers get to pick apart an actress who played one of the biggest characters in Star Wars. I mean, really?

Carrie Fisher is cute and attractive and half the people here who post about how they'd "hit that" or how unattracitve she is/was probably can't even get a date if they tried.

Princess Leia was a great character. The actress Carrie Fisher had a few personal ups and downs. If she wants to reclaim her life and get things back on track, the general SW community should be happy for her. Everyone else can STFU and go back to playing WOW in their mom's basement.

I don't think it's just fanboys. Almost everyone seems to have "higher standars" when talking about celebrities. People seem to like to talk crap about Britney Spears, Carrie Fisher (in her prime no less!) or any number of famous women because it's all hypothetical... but I strongly suspect wouldn't think twice if someone who looked exactly like any of them was hitting on them in a bar!

Who could indeed?

images

But I bet you this'll also make you feel old... Time chases us all.

comic-con-2010-day.jpg

The difference is that Erin Gray WAS hot. While she looks a little worse for wear, she can look back to a time where she was a hot piece of ass, whereas Carrie Fisher......not so much.

I don't think it's just fanboys. Almost everyone seems to have "higher standards" when talking about celebrities. People seem to like to talk crap about Britney Spears, Carrie Fisher (in her prime no less!) or any number of famous women because it's all hypothetical... but I strongly suspect wouldn't think twice if someone who looked exactly like any of them was hitting on them in a bar!

Britney Spears was hot. Was being the key word there, although she was still a desired taste, many people remark that she is a bit stumpy and you can't argue that really in comparison. She got down to a fantastic weight enough to make the pants take notice and then she bloated up to a cheeto eating, red bull slugging, bat____ crazy mess. Her hair doesn't actually look real at this point...plus I think it's funny when people use the bar analogy, if I saw her at a bar she'd be just another boozehound there and that'd be it.

Kidder was Lois Lane in Superman and Locke was Eastwoods wife.

Kidder is another one who was NEVER hot, I don't know why people go ape____ over her either. Sondra Locke is in the Penelope Cruz category. I've seen pictures of her made up nicely but overall meh.

I was going to say that...

After seeing her in Mr Magoriums wonder imporium, I have felt that way. Much like Kiera Knightley, only hot from the neck up.

Portman is cute but definitely not worth going nuts about. Praising her as the nerd goddess is like praising a Honda Civic as the automobile messiah. Kiera Knightley looks like her but for me a better her but still not enough to melt all over the interwebs about. The difference though with Portman and Knightley is that I want to ____ Knightley's face hard so below the neck is a bonus.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you've identified yourself as under 30... maybe even under 20?...

:lol I'm under 30 and I still know who they are. Nerd card needs to be revoked.

and for no reason here is Bluto.

bluto-animal-house.jpg

Back