Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by Trilogy over at Statueforum

car01.jpg

Freaking SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i had Venom to display this ____er next to him!!!!

holy ____.
I ordered ... hope I can swing it when the time comes....
.. I have to say this is one of the coolest pieces Ive ever set my eyes on IMO .... :monkey1

:lecture I actually find this interpretation very unique, and do think it will look good along side Venom and Spiderman. Gotta love this pic as well

400038_press13-001.jpg

Definitely a unique take. It'll prolly scare my wife senseless everytime she wakes up to get a drink.....

I'm liking the 1:1 A LOT more than the LSB.

Not only that, but having the 1:1 Spiderman, 1:1 Symbiote, 1:1 Venom, AND 1:1 Carnage....together?

Priceless. :rock

The 1:1 Carnage puts the Little Size Bust to mega shame I'm afraid...

the apps are crazy on the eyes and mouth...

The 1:1 Carnage puts the Little Size Bust to mega shame I'm afraid...

the apps are crazy on the eyes and mouth...

Wow looks like this piece is highly subjective, I would go the other way around, I like the LSB way more. On the 1:1 I don't like the mouth as much, the side profile or the elliptoid shape of the blebs. Interesting. I guess they really did a good job satieting multiple tastes here. It's cool that's they look very different from each other, almost like a separate character even.

i dig all the marvel bust but had a chance to get bib spidey bust for cheap but didnt jump. didnt dig thast one too much

Back