Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski,

1:1 Venom > 1:1 Maul

Sell Maul. Buy Venom.

Write that down.

U know what he says here....

Picture%208.png

Ski,

1:1 Venom > 1:1 Maul

Sell Maul. Buy Venom.

Write that down.

That's a close one, but I agree. Granted I haven't see a Maul in person, BUT I can't imagine it beating Venom. Both are phenomenal. Either way you can't lose....but I'll take my Venom when the "smoke" clears.

That's a close one, but I agree. Granted I haven't see a Maul in person, BUT I can't imagine it beating Venom. Both are phenomenal. Either way you can't lose....but I'll take my Venom when the "smoke" clears.

Ehhhhhhh I can't decide without seeing Venom so send him over, I will disagree for right now and that doesn't need smoke, I just open my eyes. :monkey3 :rotfl

U know what he says here....

Picture%208.png

Character-wise, Venom is a better character than Maul. Maul could've been so much more, but with Lucas at the helm... :rolleyes:

Character-wise, Venom is a better character than Maul. Maul could've been so much more, but with Lucas at the helm... :rolleyes:

I can agree to that, the cloth overall is what I think could set them apart it's the grail 1:1 from SW vs the grail 1:1 from Marvel and they are both the same price in value or one might be slightly higher.... but it can swing both ways and I don't mean bisexually, so don't go there Sexy...

Looks a lot less like a bird than in the sneak. That was a bad sneak lol.

From the side, he does look like a bird, theres no getting around that, but from the front, he looks great.

i just wish they put some tentacles on this 1:1 bust.... $500 and SSC still wanna cheap out !!! c'mon

I think he would look weird with tentacles, The ooze transition to the base looks great I think

ORDERED! :D I would've preferred a partially-closed to closed mouth but this captures the evil intensity of this unpredictable villain. I'm still waiting for the comiquette as well.

Back