Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firstly, how tall is carnage going to be compared to the spidey's and venom?

Carnage will tower over them both and Spidey towers over venom. Venom's the midget in this case.

CSVbustpanelsmaller-1.jpg

How difficult can it be to put some standards on a line?

it is not rocket science for god's sake.

I would still somehow be happy if the carnage was at same height as spider man bust.

Sideshow might be the best manufacturer out there but still it has lots of rooms to improve

WOW... Dare I say it, (Keeping in mind I used to own the Venom and Spider-Man bust...) but from that picture alone I actually think Carnage looks the most badass..

Ordered.

Gonna look good in the same room with Predator, PredAlien, and Patient Zero busts. :banana

Iv'e seen these in person (except carnage of course) that photoshop job looks off IMO, I don't think the head of carnage will be that large and the spidey busts dont look that large next to venom.

Iv'e seen these in person (except carnage of course) that photoshop job looks off IMO, I don't think the head of carnage will be that large and the spidey busts dont look that large next to venom.

Regardless of size, I was talking about the overall badass factor. I'm partial to Carnage.

How is that off? It's in the exact specifications and scale from the website. How about you measure that then tell me its off with facts. They don't fit in with each other at all, 3 different styles, heights and fonts :)

Last edited:
damn, Carnage is looking great. kudos to SST for not feeling trapped by previous releases and pushing the bar on with this one.

Back