Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If hes taller than Venom i'll display them at either end of the room.
Carnage looks great in the photoshop so the orders staying.
At least its not 2mm thick and 2K with orange peel paint and flat spots.

Does carnage not look like a bugg to anyone else?....venom is the only bad ass piece in this whole line up.

Chris

Aye, to me it looks like a bug with ballsack textured tongue and beak who just sucked on a lemon. The beak-like mouth looks strange and tendrils going inwards magnify that effect. And without tendrils, the LSB looks way better.

It is kinda tall to display next to Spidey and it towers way above the Venom (4 inches higher). Plus the styles don't go together too well, different heights, styles and even fonts.

CSVbustpanelsmaller02-1.jpg

you can say carnage looks like an insect, but if you look at venom he looks like a pit bull, and spiderman a spider -_-

I have Spidey and Venom and I must say, I am extremely impressed with Carnage and will have no reservations getting this bad boy! It was instant WOW for me...:rock

I have Spidey and Venom and I must say, I am extremely impressed with Carnage and will have no reservations getting this bad boy! It was instant WOW for me...:rock

Same here. :rock

I'm not worried about the height differences either. The three in the Spider-Man line look awesome together, despite their height differences. Carnage will look awesome regardless.

I tried to fix the height difference by putting a extra shelf under Venom check it out.

DSC02225.jpg

You can notice he's higher because of the nameplate but oh well.

tis not......

You know it is.

If the LSB was a 1:1 it would mesh better with the 4 SM themed busts IMO. This 1:1 looks like Carnage in 35 years of age progression, he's wrinkely, he looks like he has a overbite or is in need of dentures.

You know it is.

If the LSB was a 1:1 it would mesh better with the 4 SM themed busts IMO. This 1:1 looks like Carnage in 35 years of age progression, he's wrinkely, he looks like he has a overbite or is in need of dentures.

Aye hate the ballsack pruneface wrinkly birdlike style on it. LSB for the win! GO GO tendrils! :)

CarnageLSBExclusive.jpg

do you like repeating yourself or are you just a retard.. I'm thinkng a little of both..

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Solid/Heavy=Quality.. For the money this thing should be heavy duty.. total rip off.. How many times can IM fans be bent over by SS?.. However they seem to defend and enjoy their abuse...
thats some xpensive crap!!! Eggshell thin and hollow like the overpriced 1:1!!

LMAO!!!!!
thin?.. hollow?.. overpriced?..
is yours thin and hollow too?..
Paper thin hollow eh?..
*sighs* Like poor little lemmings being lead into the water...
Exactly.. I care about consistant quality.. eggshell= lack of

I think they need to stae before buying if its solid or hollow..

I dont want any eggshell pieces..

Sounds quality...:rolleyes:

It shows me quality.. I prefer a sturdy sculpt to a cheap feeling eggshell..

I'll happily pay extra shipping to ensure a quality product..
I only collect high end Quality collectibles, a number of my pieces contain real gold/silver/rubies.. No room for cheap/common stuff..

IM 1:1 is overpriced/under quality..

This is overpriced/quality at least..

But to pay $2,000?.. And you say Sideshow is laughing at me?.. You guys need therapy..

Also novice attempt at a rip on me.. :rolleyes:

Hulk PF= Quality (heavy, solid).. Thing PF= Dissapointment..(hollow)

Doom LSB= Quality(heavy, solid).. Sabretooth = disspointment.. (hollow)

Venom 1:1 = Quality.. (heavy, solid).. Spiderman 1:1 = dissapointment (hollow)

All IM 1:1= cheap overpriced crap

Please know what you're talking about before you talk to me..

BOTTOM LINE..

SOLD=QUALITY (ie HULK PF)
HOLLOW=CHEAP (ie THING PF)

2k for hollow= SUCK IT

BRING BACK THE QUALITY AND ILL THROW DOWN THE BENJIMENS

Last edited:
Back