Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
updated SW collection with REX!!

142B9C404D4B01AD0C9599

Great display...love the Vader pose!

I rarely complain, but even if I wanted to, there's just nothing I can complain about with this figure. Besides Captain America, I don't see myself being this excited ever again for a 1/6th figure...although I'm sure Cody and the rest of the Commander's will probably change that.
IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

Hopefully, I can take some better shots in the daytime tomm, I just couldn't wait tonight:monkey3

Nice shots Verb! Love the jumping sideways pose. :lol Yeah, this ranks among the most perfect 1:6th figures I've ever owned.

thanks, and yeah, "knocked out the park" ain't even the words to describe him. I'm so glad they came out with him first before the 5 Commanders. It makes the wait for them seem like a breeze. Especially since Cody comes out next month:rock

Totally agreed. Its hard to not go over the top with how nice this figure really is. Agreed gonna make the wait easier and harder at the same time. Cody next month will rock but thankfully we have other clones to keep us going until the next Commander.

Totally agreed. Its hard to not go over the top with how nice this figure really is. Agreed gonna make the wait easier and harder at the same time. Cody next month will rock but thankfully we have other clones to keep us going until the next Commander.

There cannot be enough clones! Beside Cody and the Clone Sgt, I hope SS will give us the other cool clones from each of the CW seasons. Mainly the clone troops, like Boiler and Waxer.

Too bad Hawkeye and Trapper are all while clones, mark me if I am wrong. If they have special markings/colours, I hope they make this pair next!

Phase 1 or 2, bring em on!

Yes, it is an awesome figure for sure.

Really nice materials used and an awesome headsculpt, lots of accessories.

Really impressed with this and look forward to Cody.:clap

IMG_3099.jpg

Hopefully, I can take some better shots in the daytime tomm, I just couldn't wait tonight:monkey3[/QUOTE]

Rex makes Jango look quite puny...Medicom's scale is just meh...love this pose btw

^thanks:hi5:

There cannot be enough clones! Beside Cody and the Clone Sgt, I hope SS will give us the other cool clones from each of the CW seasons. Mainly the clone troops, like Boiler and Waxer.

Too bad Hawkeye and Trapper are all while clones, mark me if I am wrong. If they have special markings/colours, I hope they make this pair next!

Phase 1 or 2, bring em on!

yeah, I'm hoping for a Fives & Echo 2 pack with little Boba set. Now, that would be awesome.
EchoFives99-ARCT.jpg

^thanks:hi5:

yeah, I'm hoping for a Fives & Echo 2 pack with little Boba set. Now, that would be awesome.
EchoFives99-ARCT.jpg

Oh, definitely!!!:hi5: I hope the Sideshow guys are reading this thread! Five and Echo with little Boba, I will get 2 sets!

There's another clones with a wolf on the helmet and some groovy markings on the shoulder pieces, I thought those are awesome too but er... dunno how to link piccies up here!

After getting a chance to set up my Rex yesterday I'm going to have to enthusiastically side with the folks saying this is one of the coolest 1/6 scale figures ever made. Everything from the character design to SSC's execution is off the charts. I'm really liking how the jetpack and skirt balance his overall look. To say I'm glad I kept him would be quite the understatement.

Re: Captain Rex!!! Just throwin this out there..

Hey Im pretty sure the hand with the 2 fingers is not ment to be peace!! 2 fingers pointed to the eyes and the other hand pointing to what he see's! Its the Ark trooper hand signals!:slap

OK. So I went down to the post office today and could not wait to pickup Rex. But when I came there I was astonished to find that the seller on Ebay did not send me Rex but Royce from Predators.

The question now is if I tell the seller and ship it back or if I sell it myself. I actually think I will sell it on Ebay myself. It is worth more than what I paid for Rex.
Any suggestions?
I don't think I want to keep it.

I would have to say yes he is worth more!! But to whoo? I am sure you can pick up a rex cheaper than royce! Alter ego is what $112? plus shipping. I would order another rex and put royce on ebay for sure or even post him on here!

OK. So I went down to the post office today and could not wait to pickup Rex. But when I came there I was astonished to find that the seller on Ebay did not send me Rex but Royce from Predators.

The question now is if I tell the seller and ship it back or if I sell it myself. I actually think I will sell it on Ebay myself. It is worth more than what I paid for Rex.
Any suggestions?
I don't think I want to keep it.

i vote go with honesty.

i vote go with honesty.

I could but I can not understand how this is possible. It says "Predators Royce" on the brown shipping box. How can that be confused with Rex?:cuckoo:
I feel that if they first make that mistake then it is their fault when they loose money on it.
And I do not think that they have not become aware of the mistake either since I have not gotten an email from them.

Well yea to an extent! I mean if the seller would like to have it back? and is willing to pay for you to ship it back! then cover the shipping of your actual rex being shipped. but more than likely there going to say if you want to just keep him in rex's place if your ok with it! because now your up to the cost of shipping 3 figures! But I do see your point give the seller the option! because if you got royce someone expecting royce got rex!

Back