Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many things hitting in a short time...Rex, Nadon, Nadon's Cantina table, and Red Ninja from GI Joe...I may have to put Nadon's Cantina Table off for a couple of weeks.

Same here, but also throw in the Mark IV Iron Man. And I've got a few Flex payments thrown in as well! I already let Barney Ross go for the time being. I figure I'll get Nadon's Nook off the gift card list like I did with Greedo's. Not canceling the EX Ninja, Nadon, or Rex though.

I'm really looking forward to posing Cody, 212th trooper Boil ansd Waxer all together, but Rex will be hangin' with Anakin.

Sideshow Captian Rex on his way to me WOOOOOO!

Just Bought Rex from a good seller friend on ebay in HK Here is hoping the best. He was in Stock and I saw the actual production photo!!! now I just need to get The Clone Lieutenant at a fair price and start building my clone group for my display.

Re: Sideshow Captian Rex on his way to me WOOOOOO!

Just Bought Rex from a good seller friend on ebay in HK Here is hoping the best. He was in Stock and I saw the actual production photo!!! now I just need to get The Clone Lieutenant at a fair price and start building my clone group for my display.

Please share pics as soon as you get it :)

Rex has arrived in Thailand already!:yess:
I'm getting him this Thursday... so stay tuned for the review!!

Just got a notification that Rex has arrived early to Sideshow and and I took advantage to process early.

Took advantage of the early processing as well . My Hammerhead was also processed today along with some Hasbro Figures from BBTS.

Today is a a very expensive day. Hopefully both will Rex and Hammy will ship tonight so I have them by Tuesday .

Back