Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely glad they're wasting no time. I just hope I can swap that rifle hand for a pistol one. It'd definitely suit him more.

I'm almost certain there will be switch-out hands with pistols. They'd be foolish not to. I think everyone is expecting that.

Cool character wasted because of a rubbish pose. :dunno

Action pose please..........

Cool character wasted because of a rubbish pose. :dunno

Action pose please..........

I'm guessing the pose will look similar to the ArtFX Cody
Star-Wars-Commander-Cody-Artfx-Statue1.jpg

pretty stoic to me, so I'm happy with it

I'm almost certain there will be switch-out hands with pistols. They'd be foolish not to. I think everyone is expecting that.

Not sure if this will happen if you look carefully at the image one pistol is in his holster and if you watch the production sneak peek video you can see the other pistol holstered behind his rifle. If you do switch out hands then you need an empty belt which means more $$$ on our part. Can only hope for switch out head but no armour swap so this doesn't make sense either. Just have to wait and see.....do want it thou so hope it blows my mind

^ not really, Both the Babydoll and Skaar PF's have switch out weapon hands with the weapons sculpted into the hands and the weapons from the holsters are simply are taken out and put aside.

If there is a switch out option, it'll likely be the human head.

The pose is meh indeed, but the overall proportions seem out of place. Helmet, shoulder bells and elbow pad seem way too small. The Pauldron is wrong (I know, it's the realistic approach, but still) The weathering is practically non existent. So... what's to like about this PF? :dunno

Back