Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grenade bandolier is kind of cool but why they didn't choose to include switch-out hands holding the pistols is baffling. That should have been included for both the exclusive and the regular.

^ it'd be a phase 1 with a bonus Phase 2 bucket, doesn't have to be accurate to phase 2 armour.

I like the grenade bandolier, but the pose just isn't doing it right now for me, i'll see

^ it'd be a phase 1 with a bonus Phase 2 bucket, doesn't have to be accurate to phase 2 armour.

I like the grenade bandolier, but the pose just isn't doing it right now for me, i'll see

I understand that but don't think it wouldn't get it's share of complainers as well

I agree.. phase 2 helmet should been the ex.. specially because the clone trooper has a switch out helmet as well

I wonder how long before we see a customizer put that idea into play. Obviously we are a ways out before we see Rex

This piece looks great! I like the Super Battle Droid base. Too bad it doesn't have the phase 1.5 helmet, but Sideshow did confirm in Ask Sideshow that a new Rex 1/6 will have it though.

Last edited:
I like this one and will probably pick this one up. I don't feel the need to order right away though.

Back