Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is a switch out option, it'll likely be the human head.

The pose is meh indeed, but the overall proportions seem out of place. Helmet, shoulder bells and elbow pad seem way too small. The Pauldron is wrong (I know, it's the realistic approach, but still) The weathering is practically non existent. So... what's to like about this PF? :dunno

it's Captain freakin' Rex:rock

As much as it would be cool to have a phase 2 like some people are asking in the production blog, his armor wouldn't be accurate enough if he came with a phase 2 bucket. Hopefully the pistols are removeable from his belt so maybe they can go into his hand with magnets and his rifle hand would just be a switch.

If the Exclusive item turns out to be something I can do without, I will pre-order this with my local retailer. Need to save some $$ on taxes and shipping.

You guys won't be broke. You'll be rich...in plastic and polystone.

Glass is half full gentlemen :duff

:yess:

98bef00b-9792-47ca-9f1a-1997fb6f1ebc

he's revealed in the production blog and all I can say is, what a complete failure. No option to give Rex his trademark pistols and the exclusive is a grenade belt? Come on SS, this is the best you could come up with?? :cuckoo:

Pass for me.

he's revealed in the production blog and all I can say is, what a complete failure. No option to give Rex his trademark pistols and the exclusive is a grenade belt? Come on SS, this is the best you could come up with?? :cuckoo:

Pass for me.

Yeah, that rifle COMPLETELY killed this piece for me. $300 saved for me from such a dumb decision on Sidehow's part. How was a pistol hand not even an option?

I am disappointed at the poor choice for this Rex but I am still going to buy it. I knew he wouldn't have a phase 2 bucket but the pistol hands should've been an obvious choice.

A little disappointed that the pistols are not an EX.
I wonder if you could mod this somehow to allow him to hold the pistols, especially if those pistols in the holsters are full-size.

Still, though, a darn cool looking pose.

still looks better than the clone trooper pf, dual pistol switchouts would be a possible buy for me. easy pass as it is.

like i said, the only trooper i need is one with a lightsaber through it in yoda vs clone trooper pf.

still looks better than the clone trooper pf, dual pistol switchouts would be a possible buy for me. easy pass as it is.

like i said, the only trooper i need is one with a lightsaber through it in yoda vs clone trooper pf.

if they made the 501st without Yoda killing it I would've bought it

I dunno, he looks pretty cool to me.

But then again, I'm not a die hard Star Wars fan, so what do I know.

Back