Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Rex and I think this is a good depiction, will likely be getting him. I understand not liking the grenade belt but they use them alot in the animated cartoons so im cool with it, makes it fun.

I'm just glad I held off on the regular Clone Trooper PF. The Rex isn't the definitive version I would hope for, but it's a better representation than the regular addition CT PF. Patience pays off for me, for once...

the blasters would have nudged me to get him.

No blasters = No purchase.

Sorry SS. I want to support you but you got to support us too.

The ex is incredibly boring. What a let down especially given the options available. I guess I'll be going outside of SSC for this one.

The ex is incredibly boring. What a let down especially given the options available. I guess I'll be going outside of SSC for this one.

That's exactly the worst thing about this. There are so many good ways to go with this character, and to me, it would seem like SSC made all the bad decisions.

lately almost all their exclusives are really boring and do not justify the extra cost ordering directly from them

I think it's awesome and love the base and the grenade belt. They use them a lot on the series. I do, however, wish he came with twin blasters since that's like having a Luke PF without a saber!?!?!

But that would leave this PF completely obsolete!

That's why they are not telling us now. We buy this without knowing. Then they hit us with version 2 one year later with exactly the Exclusive items we have been asking for.

That way, not only does Sideshow "listen" to their customers, but they also get to sell a new PF figure! Isn't this what Hot Toys is doing now? Lol :)

I'm sure it'll be a good couple of years before we ever get the phase two, so for those that want, can get this now and just enjoy it for the time being.

$350? Hmmm....$50 increase from what I expected. The Ex really bugs me but I like SSC's payment plan on this. I'll have to think about it.

Back