Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks absolutely fantastic! I just wonder what the base looks like.... If they have the crocodile in a "simulated" water this MUST be in my collection.

I think it looks absolutely fantastic! I just wonder what the base looks like.... If they have the crocodile in a "simulated" water this MUST be in my collection.

Yeah, I hope he's attached to the base with water.

If he's a separate piece, I think he would be kind of funny looking since he would look like a croc that's been cut in half.

I guess we'll find out soon. Anybody have an idea when it will be going up?

I just wonder what the base looks like.... If they have the crocodile in a "simulated" water this MUST be in my collection.

i was wondering about the base myself, i don't know where it stop/begins.

:pray: for the Croc and some water...however, i'll bet the farm the Croc won't be left out.

Yeah I'm thinking no water on the base, but the croc will have a bit of water around him. Do we know for sure that the exclusive is Peter Pan's hat on the hook? The croc would fit as the exclusive given the other exclusives in the line.

Must have:

Jafar with Iago ex
Hades with Pain and Panic ex
Jessica Rabbit (no idea for an ex!)

Nobody's seen this awesomeness?

2011calendar-front.jpg

Jafar will definitely be a great one and probably tops my list for the one I want to see next. Lady Tremaine will be a good one as well.

I want the Beast from when Belle tried touching the rose and Beast yelled at her to get out....very intense moment! Think it would great as a 1/4 scale pf!!

Jafar will definitely be a great one and probably tops my list for the one I want to see next. Lady Tremaine will be a good one as well.

and how about Cruella de Vil? Would LOVE to see her :D
(and your suggestions as well ;) )

It looks amazing in that pic, I just wish it didn't have all of the mist at the bottom. I'm really curious to see if Tic-Toc is a separate piece or if he's part of the base.

Back