Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats KidCap! :duff

Looks good Snoop! Nice to hear you got a good one... Love the pose... Almost got this but decided to wait for the new Iron Studios one because I like the suit better.... But I may pick this up if that one does not have a good pose.

Thanks, Jaws! :hi5:

The Iron Studios Cap will definitely be a good one! I really love the fluid and dynamic pose of Sideshow's Cap and I'm very happy to have him in my collection! :yess:

I was concerned about leaning issues but I'm not now. As it was stated earlier the base is a pretty solid and (somewhat) heavy piece.

I think it resembles Evans but it's not an exact likeness and that doesn't bother in the slightest. If someone thinks it looks like Evans then that's their opinion and I won't question it.

The statue is a solid one and the pose is dynamic which is what I wanted to begin with. :rock

Right on Snoop! I decided that for now I am content with the the TFA Cap PF and I remember back in the day a lot of people dismissed that one as not having a good enough likeness as well. But I've owned that statue since Day 1 and have loved it ever since. Glad you're feeling the same with the TWS piece. :duff

Right on Snoop! I decided that for now I am content with the the TFA Cap PF and I remember back in the day a lot of people dismissed that one as not having a good enough likeness as well. But I've owned that statue since Day 1 and have loved it ever since. Glad you're feeling the same with the TWS piece. :duff

Thanks, Khev! :duff

I remember those days and I've owned the TFA Cap PF from day 1 as well and it's still a treasured piece in my collection. :rock

I posted this cell pic in the Iron Studios Falcon thread; thought I'd share it here. :)

IMAG0060_zps86hqzui0.jpg

I received mine as well should the face be that dark is it like dust from the fighting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should the face be that dark is it like dust from the fighting ?

lol, I love reading some of the scenarios collectors come up with to justify how different a production paint app looks from it's prototype. There were some good ones in the original Batman PF thread too. So funny!

My PF just arrived with a broken "leather" strap underneath the shield. And also one of the gel bags was ripped and those small balls punched in the the belt. Rogers is scratching his head so hard over this that it left a mark. He also dipped his fingers in some oil. Yeah, he's a handful.

IMG_7866.jpg
IMG_7862 (1).jpg
IMG_7863.jpg
IMG_7868.jpg

We've waited a few years for this statue. It finally arrived, but I've already submitted my return request and it's been approved. This is the lowest quality statue I've ever seen from Sideshow.

IMG_1508.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg

The arm doesn't attach properly to the body, the hand is discolored, and both heads have some awful green color cast. The chinstrap on the helmet is just a hot mess.

Very disappointing.

We've waited a few years for this statue. It finally arrived, but I've already submitted my return request and it's been approved. This is the lowest quality statue I've ever seen from Sideshow.

Has this happened before that they botch a statue like this?

Has this happened before that they botch a statue like this?

I gave up keeping track of how many botched statues they've produced. They're renowned for it over and over again. They do camp the most popular licenses and produce the most statues; however, that's still no excuse for what we see in these latest pictures of their Winter Soldier Cap.

Back