Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those eyebrows, straight in the feels, the memories

eugene-levy.jpg

Picked up a First Avenger PF last night finally. Like it a lot more than the WS one. I'm sure I'm in the minority there, but I usually am lol.

Picked up a First Avenger PF last night finally. Like it a lot more than the WS one. I'm sure I'm in the minority there, but I usually am lol.

I love it. I bought it when cancelled my preorder for this and I'm happy with it. For half the price :)

It's a dangerous game your about to step into.

Little more then a year ago I solely collected Hot Toys, but then I went into 1/4 statues and I haven't stopped since. Heck I've even got a 1/3 and 1/2 pieces on preorder, while still collecting Hot Toys (I need help!)

I doubt this Sideshow piece will sell out any time soon. The Iron Studios AOU Cap is an amazing piece which imo is worth the price as it's got a headsculpt comparable with Hot Toys, which recently for movie pieces unfortunately isn't all too common.

haha yeah man im worried about getting addicted to PFs so we'll see how it goes. I think having enough display space would be my only problem. Is the Civil War Cap from IS confirmed to be happening?

haha yeah man im worried about getting addicted to PFs so we'll see how it goes. I think having enough display space would be my only problem. Is the Civil War Cap from IS confirmed to be happening?
Yup, it's happening.

Here's the artwork that Iron Studios posted (War Machine and Falcon are already shown):
attachment.php

That's bad cause this PF was my first one... and just arrived today. Kind of not so excited to unbox it!

Probably my last one from SS .... I could post pictures of it once I unbox it and see the damage!

ac194cb59219855621a7665b985fcb16.jpg

So here we go, I just took the first part and it seems there is something wrong on the shield (The 3 brown marks...)

I don't think it is part of the design, do you think Sideshow will replace this part?

EDIT: it is part of the design
Cheerz

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah sorry, but was looking weird at first... It looks like some pencil mark... But yeah battle worn... After all the comment I read, I started to be a little bit paranoid

Yeah sorry, but was looking weird at first... It looks like some pencil mark... But yeah battle worn... After all the comment I read, I started to be a little bit paranoid

How did the rest of it turn out?

Well looks good! Have same problem than the other ones

Pictures took with my cell phone

Sloppy eye:
1d57cbe5496016d2ecc317f4d43a05d9.jpg

Not best accurate paint job
d43ddd7b3bcaeeb2d97c3ac0df30632e.jpg

A scratch on the shield
bd4dc556be4f76a3c5893d714b0dec8d.jpg

Ho and I had some extra too : a hair of the painter embed in the shield haha
f2c707b436c7c18d9a28636e17af95d0.jpg

I will take more details pictures on tomorrow with proper light and with my macro lens on my reflex camera

Feel bad for the folks getting this statue. Most pictures I've seen have not looked too impressive. This is a shame because Sideshow has been putting out some good statues recently. With that being said, if you like it, good for you. That's what makes the hobby great. Everyone's opinion counts.

The unfortunate truth is that there has not been a single perfect statue yet. Even the people who posted pictures and said they were happy with it have had clear issues. It's really a shame, especially after so long.

Sadly, when a statue is delayed this long it means there are issues.......not that it's being made better.

Back