Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this sums it up:

Edit.jpeg

With iron studios announcing another captain. I may cancel this to get theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0c63d8f56c88c9a0784172d66e815a15.jpg

They showed this. All the 1/4 statues from cap 3 coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be interested if Iron Studios releases all of those pieces. Really hard to tell with the preliminary artwork but the pose for Cap looks kind of odd.

This is where they are seriously missing out on money-making opportunities. They have GOT TO GET THEIR SH** TOGETHER in pre-order and production run time to help meet the window of time with the films are released. Here we are now 2 years later and Captain America 2 has come, gone, and sequel in theaters.

Such terrible terrible turnaround on production lead time delays. It's going to hurt them a lot, especially with other studios now in competition making some seriously legit pieces. They were once some big fish in a small pond, but now the littler fish have gotten bigger and better watch themselves or else they're going to become Sideshow distribution as exclusively a secondary reseller for other toy/statue companies.

Sideshow may actually think that would be a bright future for them. High profit/low risk and margin. Who knows? Maybe it is.

Received this email from Sideshow last night.

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.
Item Name:Item#:Order:
Captain America - Winter Soldier - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE3003771TC******
Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.
New Schedule for Remaining Payments
Date:Amount:
7/20/2016US $56.84

I really hope there are no more delays.

I think I've given up at this point :lol I just want them to reveal a new Civil War version with some red and then I'll have absolutely 0% hesitation to cancel. Still hanging on only because of the double reward points and EX pretty much, waiting to see if that sculpt is better.

Back