Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've given up at this point :lol I just want them to reveal a new Civil War version with some red and then I'll have absolutely 0% hesitation to cancel. Still hanging on only because of the double reward points and EX pretty much, waiting to see if that sculpt is better.

I'm in the same boat

Might cancel once I see iron studios civil war cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Alex responded to a question I had on the other forum and stated that they should have some final production pics this month.

Would be nice to get something. I'm not convinced that this thing even exists.

It exists... only in your mind.

morphy.jpg

Once production is up.

That will make or break this piece.

Once production is up.

That will make or break this piece.

I think it is already broken based on the discussions here :) Actually, you are right - if the pics are great, this piece may win over some old potential buyers who were put off by the delay.

So, Alex responded to a question I had on the other forum and stated that they should have some final production pics this month.

So two full years after the movie this statue was based in, and one full month after the third movie came out there might actually be production pics....lol. This is their going to kill it or fall flat

the dynamic pose and the strike suit on this statue are just killer IMO. I'm not even a huge Cap fan but love the pose on this piece so plan to pick it up

So two full years after the movie this statue was based in, and one full month after the third movie came out there might actually be production pics....lol. This is their going to kill it or fall flat

I know right... hahaha... Taking their sweet sweet time

It's the generic-looking head sculpt that kills it. :lol

I actually don't mind the head sculpt. it doesn't need to look like the actor for me, plus it's still much better than the doll-face on the GG Cap.

In any case my EX waitlist converted so I'm looking forward to getting this. Hopefully we're at the end of all these delays :)

I am getting it next month...can you believe that SS still had it, I got it from a waitlist order...some time after it was sold out. ��

It's not that surprising; people aren't really interested in this anymore. The constant delays haven't helped.

Back