Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a tedious wait, but all Sideshow has to do is show an improved headsculpt and all will be forgiven.

Now June-July...
getting ridiculous... especially considering that Civil War (Capt3) just has been released...

:rotfl

I originally had preorders for both the Sideshow and Gentle Giant 1/4 pieces, but then I got the Iron Studios one which is great.

I would've kept all three but the delays started to grate.

I think Sideshow secretly wants to dump this project and keeps delaying it in the hopes everyone will just cancel their orders :)

*sigh*

I'm trying not to be impatient. Keyword there is trying.
impatient.gif

It's been a long wait and I've been patiently waiting through all these delays and I haven't complained once. Having said that, I guess my only complaint would be lack of communication of progress on this statue. If they're fixing an issue or tweaking the portrait, fine.

I wish Sideshow would give us an explanation as to why so many delays.

I don't think that's too much to ask for.

It's been a long wait and I've been patiently waiting through all these delays and I haven't complained once. Having said that, I guess my only complaint would be lack of communication of progress on this statue. If they're fixing an issue or tweaking the portrait, fine.

I wish Sideshow would give us an explanation as to why so many delays.

I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Agree. A couple of months delay makes sense but 15 months? They must think they are going to make very little (or no) money on this statue.

Back