Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot about this statue for the longest time. After wandering into this topic last night I decided to join the waitlist to see if it would convert. Sure enough, got a conversion tonight. Looks like there's not a lot of demand for this piece.

Forgot about this statue for the longest time. After wandering into this topic last night I decided to join the waitlist to see if it would convert. Sure enough, got a conversion tonight. Looks like there's not a lot of demand for this piece.

With so many new stuff, this one taking forever. Not surprise people shift to other stuff

More like a lot of cancellations, including mine, haha. Congrats.

I don't know about that. I prefer the Avengers 2 costume but much prefer the pose on the SS version. Iron Studios' Cap looks like he's at a disco.

True that. I can't look at the Iron Studios version without thinking of this;

51HH4WHN8VL._SY445_.jpg

:lol

Yeah me too. LOVE both iron studios cap and Mark 43 statues, but both poses are over the top disco fever

Moulin Rouge referance,no??

tumblr_o3maw5Bte71vn5ie3o1_500.gif

No I was channeling CA:WS. :lol

I don't know about that. I prefer the Avengers 2 costume but much prefer the pose on the SS version. Iron Studios' Cap looks like he's at a disco.

:lol :lol :lol

I think IS Cap is amazing but I do believe it's sold out and it wasn't exactly cheap. The secondary market may even be higher, I haven't checked.

I think IS Cap is amazing but I do believe it's sold out and it wasn't exactly cheap. The secondary market may even be higher, I haven't checked.

I believe it's around the $1,200 (USD) mark. The paint applications and sculpting are excellent on it, I just do not like the pose at all. I'm thinking that the SS version is going to be a great looking piece. Though, I do hope that the mask-less head sculpt looks better than in the previews.

I believe it's around the $1,200 (USD) mark. The paint applications and sculpting are excellent on it, I just do not like the pose at all. I'm thinking that the SS version is going to be a great looking piece. Though, I do hope that the mask-less head sculpt looks better than in the previews.

Agreed and while I'm not crazy about the pose for the statue as a standalone piece, I think it would look awesome with an Avengers group display.

What does this statue even look like? I've forgotten its been that long.

wKN7qV2.gif

Get a haircut hippie and stop harassing that chick in the red hood!

I lost track of her after Christmas for some reason but I'll never give up my search for her! :lecture

I could def see keeping this piece if the WS Bucky was being produced as a companion. That would make me keep it for sure.

Pretty disappointing that not even a protoype of this statue is being shown at WonderCon this weekend. I was hoping to make up my mind after seeing pics. This might not even be ready any time soon.

Back