Captain America PF statue problem!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderman pf looks so tiny compared to the hulk haha

Everything looks small compared to Hulk, with the exception of the towering Thor PF!!! :rock2

the two starwars pf's i'd like to get are boda fett, and grevious ex, of course.

After I get Anakin I want Vader and Grevious, I agree on Fett as well but those two are a must on my list first!!!

I just got the EX off of ebay with the live.com 30% thing. Rec'd it today and it is one the GREATEST collectibles I own and I own a ^^^^load of stuff!

Unfortunately, mine too has the material rub on the two stripes in front and I think the longer these sit around all boxed up (mine still had the original seal unbroken), the worse they'll get as it's caused from the rubbing of the styrofoam against the fabric even though the figure is in plastic. I bet those that received this right away probably didn't have this problem as any movement of the figure inside the box was minimal. I noticed when I carried the box to my desk there was a ton of movement going on inside the box. Since I can't display mine right now, I gotta come up with something to put inside the styrofoam to keep the figure from moving around. I hope Sideshow figures out a way to solve this problem with material rubs for any future releases. My PF Thor was fine.

This is so cool though I may end up buying another so I can display both versions. It's a shame to keep this cool Golden Age head and shield under wraps!

BB

You know, I think I've come to the conclusion that the reason that the red stripes LOOK like they're faded is due to the fact that the material is stretched a bit, giving it the appearance of being faded. I think that the abs stretch it out a little and shows through a a bit...... Anyone agree? I can only think this to be the reason, because nothing really rubs against the abs in the shipping box.... noh? :naughty

You know, I think I've come to the conclusion that the reason that the red stripes LOOK like they're faded is due to the fact that the material is stretched a bit, giving it the appearance of being faded. I think that the abs stretch it out a little and shows through a a bit...... Anyone agree? I can only think this to be the reason, because nothing really rubs against the abs in the shipping box.... noh? :naughty

Mine doesn't seem real stretchy there. I think it's rubbin'.

BB

Back